Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's become evident that Colt needs to switch to a Chunky phone.

Haha I thought he'd go Jitterbug... YES or NO? Hahahah

Samsung-Jitterbug.jpg

haha but that button on the outside could be a deal breaker.. :bulgy-eyes:

I hate all of you... Well, hates a strong word. I just hope you all stub your pinkie toes on something first thing in the morning.

On another "Note" (pun intended), I'm thinking about getting the Note II, getting it rooted, and having every but of unnecessary bloat ware and extra garbage removed while still running JB and hoping and praying for the best. After the run in with Apple as well I don't think I can say without a doubt anymore that they have a superior quality product. Soooo... I need to just deal with the growing pains, learn from them, and hop on the Android train with both feet in the cart.

But Colt 186% of people leave Android for Apple and only .135% leave Apple for Android.

I believe those were the stats you gave us right?

I completely kid of course. Good luck with your phone journey. Hope it works for you.

On another "Note" (pun intended), I'm thinking about getting the Note II, getting it rooted, and having every but of unnecessary bloat ware and extra garbage removed while still running JB and hoping and praying for the best. After the run in with Apple as well I don't think I can say without a doubt anymore that they have a superior quality product. Soooo... I need to just deal with the growing pains, learn from them, and hop on the Android train with both feet in the cart.

But you renounced all things Android a few months ago?

But Colt 186% of people leave Android for Apple and only .135% leave Apple for Android.

I completely kid of course. Good luck with your phone journey. Hope it works for you.

But you renounced all things Android a few months ago?

I don't know what to do when everything I keep getting goes to crap. It's a problem I've only come across in the last year and a half or so!

I might just renounce all things phone soon enough. Who knows!

I don't know what to do when everything I keep getting goes to crap. It's a problem I've only come across in the last year and a half or so!

I might just renounce all things phone soon enough. Who knows!
Can always get a Blackberry?

And also yes, JB, my foot tastes amazing.

Can always get a Blackberry?

One word. No.

Can I run that Clean ROM on the Note II W/ JB if I choose to? Will that work you think?

One word. No. Can I run that Clean ROM on the Note II W/ JB if I choose to? Will that work you think?

If there is a Note 2 rom for it then yeah, it should run fine.

In know there is a Note 2 rom called Synergy, which is basically a stock touchwiz, jellybean, debloated rom. Supposedly its fracking amazing.

Major skim alert..... Did any of you guys leave IPhone for the S3? I was looking oat them earlier, and the sales rep said the big difference is that the iPhone is much more user friendly. I'm not the most technically savvy person out there, so if that's the case would I be better off staying with the iPhone?

Major skim alert..... Did any of you guys leave IPhone for the S3? I was looking oat them earlier, and the sales rep said the big difference is that the iPhone is much more user friendly. I'm not the most technically savvy person out there, so if that's the case would I be better off staying with the iPhone?

On a scale of 1-10 technically inclined w/ 1 being a retarded monkey I rate about a 3. I used the S3 fine until it crashed on me. (I'm guessing just a bad device now that I look back on it)

I don't personally think Android is hard to use. I know that Canadan went from iOs to the S3. If your fine with being boxed into what the iOs gives for home screens and such, then its a perfectly fine device. I personally like the customization that Android gives me. It is getting more stable as they are making the phones faster. The S3 is the smoothest Android based phone I have used, and the Note2 will be even smoother. I wouldn't get anything that doesn't have at least 1gig of ram and dual core processor. But it really comes down to what you are most comfortable with using.

I don't personally think Android is hard to use. I know that Canadan went from iOs to the S3. If your fine with being boxed into what the iOs gives for home screens and such, then its a perfectly fine device. I personally like the customization that Android gives me. It is getting more stable as they are making the phones faster. The S3 is the smoothest Android based phone I have used, and the Note2 will be even smoother. I wouldn't get anything that doesn't have at least 1gig of ram and dual core processor. But it really comes down to what you are most comfortable with using.

Another thing. Personal preference of course, but I find HTC's Sense interface a little nicer and easier to use than the Touch Wiz.

Anyone know if im just extremely unlucky, or apple makes crappy earbuds? My earbuds that come with the itouch 4 have good sound, but they blow out way too easily, and i hardly ever have my music up that high. Tonight my 3rd pair of them blew out. When i go to get my replacement set, should i get more apple, or something else? The best buy i go to doesnt have a great selection, and horrible customer service, but i have my warranty through best buy..

I am still debating if I want to stick with android or switch back to iOS. I enjoyed my 3GS a lot and have really liked all the apple products I have owned. I am a minimalist sort of guy anyways. But when I hear about all the customization of the s3 it sounds so cool but I know I would spend so much time tweaking it would just get annoying after awhile. And how much faster the s3 is than the s2, decisions, decisions....

Anyone know if im just extremely unlucky, or apple makes crappy earbuds? My earbuds that come with the itouch 4 have good sound, but they blow out way too easily, and i hardly ever have my music up that high. Tonight my 3rd pair of them blew out. When i go to get my replacement set, should i get more apple, or something else? The best buy i go to doesnt have a great selection, and horrible customer service, but i have my warranty through best buy..

Apples new earbuds or ear pods, whatever they are called, are phenomenal. If you are extremely active, they won't stay in that we'll, but for just casual use they are some of the best I have used.

I'm just about ready to call Sprint and ask them where's my damn JB upgrade!

Just got my OTA Jellybean update on my Droid Razr M on Verizon. Phone already runs faster, looking forward to testing out Google Now.

Sent from Tapatalk

Just got my OTA Jellybean update on my Droid Razr M on Verizon. Phone already runs faster, looking forward to testing out Google Now.

Sent from Tapatalk

That's awesome. Enjoy I will be I interested to hear your thoughts on Google Now I have heard good things.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Sent from Tapatalk
I saw that the Razr was getting the update today, awesome Ary! I love Google Now!

After a phone call to Sprint "You should have been able to update by now, blah blah blah." I'm in the process of manually updating my phone from my external SD. In progress now. Could have done that the day after the update was released. Sigh. Better late than never. Can't wait for Google Now and GVS.

After a phone call to Sprint "You should have been able to update by now, blah blah blah." I'm in the process of manually updating my phone from my external SD. In progress now. Could have done that the day after the update was released. Sigh. Better late than never. Can't wait for Google Now and GVS.

You didn't go in and check for a manual update?

You didn't go in and check for a manual update?

I did indeed. Wasn't there. They (Sprint) were perplexed about it. Oh well, the process just finished and is finalizing. Can't wait to start playing with this.

I did indeed. Wasn't there. They (Sprint) were perplexed about it. Oh well, the process just finished and is finalizing. Can't wait to start playing with this.

Good stuff dude. Let me know your thoughts.

Apples new earbuds or ear pods, whatever they are called, are phenomenal. If you are extremely active, they won't stay in that we'll, but for just casual use they are some of the best I have used.
Would they give the 5th gen earbuds for the 4th gen ipod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back