Billy Mays Passes

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
His wife found him locally here in Tampa, FL. It is being reported by several local and national news organizations. He was a very nice man and a friend of our family that lived local to us (same neighborhood). One of my very good friends is his brother in law and we wish the family the very best.

A wonderful father, a caring husband, and a good friend.

Billy Mays from the infomercials?

• Admin
Yes. That one.

This is a pretty big shock. I was just watching his show on Discovery Channel the other day.

• Admin
I just spoke to his brother in law and he said the family is holding together okay. It was sudden and shocking, and they thank everyone in advance for their thoughts.

Now my job is way less soul crushing.

What's with all these deaths?

WHAT???????? GEEEZ! WTF is going on??? that sucks. i feel for the family.

Wow, the celebritys are dropping left & right. Be interesting to find out what Billy died from, I read that his wife said he had complained of not feeling well the night before.

He was part of that rough landing in tampa, and was complaining of a headache. No idea if the two are related.

He was part of that rough landing in tampa, and was complaining of a headache. No idea if the two are related.

Yikes, that sounds like a blown aneurysm. The good thing about those is that when they go, it's quick.

Man, what a bummer. He used to come on one of the morning radio shows out here and he always seemed like a really cool guy. God speed Billy Mays

Sad. He was really an entertaining guy.

Just read a short time ago were they are saying that it was most likely a hart attach in his sleep, the medical examiner said there was no apparent head trauma.

Seemed like a really nice guy, always enjoyed watching him on TV seemed always to be full of energy.

RIP Bill Mays

Definitely will miss him more than Wacko Jacko.

My kids are really upset about this. I guess they got a kick out of the commercials.

Back