FS: Titleist 910D2 9.5* 'ahina Stiff

JConn

Proud 2013 MC Participant
Reaction score
Handicap
I have a Titleist 910D2 I'm ready to part with. While I have greatly enjoyed this driver, it is time for me to move on. It is a 910D2 9.5* with Diamana 'ahina 72 Stiff shaft (Low-mid). It is in very good shape as I ordered it direct from Titleist at the beginning of this summer. It comes with the original head cover, wrench and booklet on how to adjust (in a carrying case). There are no pop up marks, dents, or dings in it. Just normal wear on the face and sole.

I'm looking for $230 shipped OBO. If you think my price is too high please send me a PM and PM me with any questions or offers, thanks.

Spoiler

a5u3y3e2.jpg

uhety2u3.jpg

guge6u3a.jpg

habatu5a.jpg

umutuzyb.jpg

py5ajeja.jpg

ahytedu6.jpg

Man, if this thing had the heavier 'Ahina in it I'd be all over it.

Man, if this thing had the heavier 'Ahina in it I'd be all over it.

It's definitely not light. Just saying. Have you tried the 72? I didn't think I'd like it until I tried it and fell in love.

No, I sadly never got the chance to try the 910 again this year since I didn't have time for lessons and my swing was off. I don't really see how much of a difference 10g makes anyways...

No, I sadly never got the chance to try the 910 again this year since I didn't have time for lessons and my swing was off. I don't really see how much of a difference 10g makes anyways...

Well, let me know if you're interested.

I can't believe this club hasn't sold yet! If I hadn't just redone my budget for buying other people gifts and calculating how much I need to go to Europe next summer this would be mine.

Back