Charms, Amulets, Rituals & Talismans

I don't think I elevate it to a superstition, but I always try to find a discarded broken tee for par 3s (mentioned several times already.)

I don't think I elevate it to a superstition, but I always try to find a discarded broken tee for par 3s (mentioned several times already.)

It's not a superstition with me, since I use TomahawX I always just find a broken tee for anything other than driver.

Same here and I'll pocket a few if they are still in the ground or laying around on the par threes. Funny thing is once I get home I throw them away. I guess another thing I do is never keep broken tees in my bag.

At Congressional two years ago I followed Tiger at his event there on 4th of July and I noticed he uses a "long" tee on the par three's. I watched his routine very closely and just before he was set to hit Stevie came over and told him something and he started his routine over again including pulling the tee out of the ground and starting over.

Harry I agree I don't think of it as superstition, btw I thought most people used a broken tee they find on the teeing ground on the par 3's???

it reasons to make since that fresh tees get used to provide us broken tee users with untensils for our shot.

Claire I am Horrified by your choice in tees!! everyone knows the Maroon tees make your ball go straight!!

UT tees are very common to find around here...I love to pick them up and play them.

41EIlXR%2B2EL._AA280_.jpg

I hit better off Longhorn tees...but I always seem to hook 'em.

Wrong UT. Hit off an orange tee in Tennessee and you can hear a blue tick hound bay every time you hit a drive.

Claire I am Horrified by your choice in tees!! everyone knows the Maroon tees make your ball go straight!!

Do they also make you move to Utah, marry more than one woman, and go on a mission?

EDIT: Sorry, my mistake, you said maroon.

Spoiler
Just a joke folks. I know several LDS'ers and they couldn't be nicer people.

Lets keep this religion free guys.

Always play with my Saint Francis of Assisi token in my pocket, I also use it as my ball marker. The token has a very deep meaning to me now more than it has ever.

Back