Status
Not open for further replies.
ah he looks so cute, kind of like my puppy haha

what kind of dog is it?

Here is Crew with our new(ish) puppy

2012-11-01_16-44-22_747.jpg
[/IMG]

This is our big old yellow lab, Riley (AKA The Beastadore...half Beast, half Lab):

Riley.jpg

Sorry to hijack this thread, but we learned today this old guy is heading for a new phase of life. He's been having some breathing issues so I took him to the vet. The breathing stuff apparently is Roarer's Syndrome, which is untreatable for him due to his age. And his hips, knees and honches (?) are a mess. The Vet used the term "Hospice" and I kind of lost it. Damn this sucks. Give your dogs a hug, you just never know.

Sorry to hear make sure he gets extra hugs and everything else make his last days the BEST..Its never easy again sorry to hear...

This is our big old yellow lab, Riley (AKA The Beastadore...half Beast, half Lab):

Riley.jpg

Sorry to hijack this thread, but we learned today this old guy is heading for a new phase of life. He's been having some breathing issues so I took him to the vet. The breathing stuff apparently is Roarer's Syndrome, which is untreatable for him due to his age. And his hips, knees and honches (?) are a mess. The Vet used the term "Hospice" and I kind of lost it. Damn this sucks. Give your dogs a hug, you just never know.
that sucks, I am sorry to hear this!!

C.J. Dog and I, hanging out, doing a little THP'ing and #LongestDriverInGolf Tweeting.

62200_10151258476213216_648840210_n.jpg

My dork doggie, playin with his new toy

8184205781_ecafc8c219.jpg

8184244536_11662f8d76.jpg

8184205939_77196c68b1.jpg

Kane at 7 months. He's tiny :laughing:
u6a8ybeh.jpg

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Meet Abigail the puggle
96Yl0l.jpg

and Chloe the french bulldog
1bjkul.jpg

Not very manly...but I wouldn't trade these two for the world.

Meet Enzo

IMAG0524.jpg

IMAG0528.jpg

Wasn't much of a cat person until my wife begged and pleaded to get him, and now I wouldn't give him up for anything

554059_10151070963216803_828452022_n.jpg

My first daughter Ginny. She likes to steal balls from my shag bag.

Good lord, he's not going to be "tiny" for long! Look at the size of those paws
He's not really tiny I was being sarcastic. But yes he has a lot of growing left to go. He's gonna be a monster.

He's not really tiny I was being sarcastic. But yes he has a lot of growing left to go. He's gonna be a monster.

How tall is he? I am not exactly sure how to measure, but going straight up their front legs, Charlie is about 27" at the shoulder and Tara is about 23". She used to be a big dog until Charlie grew up!

How tall is he? I am not exactly sure how to measure, but going straight up their front legs, Charlie is about 27" at the shoulder and Tara is about 23". She used to be a big dog until Charlie grew up!

His head comes up to the counter top now. He's starting to thicken up too. I just took this picture of him on the couch. He is 7 months 1 week!
uzebu9uh.jpg

Do you rent him out for birthday's so the neighbourhood kids ride him like a horse.

Do you rent him out for birthday's so the neighbourhood kids ride him like a horse.

That's an idea. Or as a body guard.

Here are some recent pictures of our puppies. I got up from my chair to make some lunch and when I got back this is how I found Duke:

i-7tpbZ4t-L.jpg

I was making a pile on the floor or blankets, sheets and towels to do laundry and Ellie decided to make a bed out of it (notice the red ball too, she never goes anywhere without a toy haha):

i-PnqPnfc-L.jpg

How is Duke doing since his bee sting, GG?

How is Duke doing since his bee sting, GG?

Amazing, thank you! We gave him benadryl as soon as it happened and it knocked him out. Then he woke up a couple of hours later still in terrible pain and shaking like crazy, but fortunately he fell back to sleep. About 3 hours later he woke up like nothing had ever happened. He was walking around wagging his tail and looking for food. Dogs amaze me.

Ellie needs to bring a toy every where with her or Duke will hoard them.

Good to hear. I hope our dogs never have a reaction to a bee sting.

Ellie needs to bring a toy every where with her or Duke will hoard them.

Haha, this is so true. You should see his recent stock pile.

Good to hear. I hope our dogs never have a reaction to a bee sting.

Thank goodness neither of ours had a bad reaction, no hives or major swelling and no issues with breathing. Due had some minor swelling by his mouth, and both their paws were swollen where they got stung but that was it. Apparently, dogs who are allergies will have their entire body swell up and they get hives all over them.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353346315.805187.jpg Misty left and Trouble right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back