Bettinardi Nike Tiger Woods Proto

RocketSauce

ManBearPig
Reaction score
from 2000... just thought these were cool...

StudioB008.jpg

StudioB007.jpg

StudioB009.jpg

StudioB013.jpg

Many said he would never work with them forget about that.

thats a 9 year old putter. just wanted to show the pictures

Yeah I know it is. It is gorgeous.

Aluminum Bronze Bettinardi's

post-36438-1246398775-1_thumb.jpg

post-36438-1246398776-3_thumb.jpg

post-36438-1246398777-5_thumb.jpg

Nike would be good to go if Bett was with them.

1. You scared me! I thought (since we were talking about Betts contract being up) that he signed with Nike! That would have made my day :laugh:
The T.W. proto is tight!
2. Even though this is a false alarm, how tight would it be if Bett actually signed with NIke?

1. You scared me! I thought (since we were talking about Betts contract being up) that he signed with Nike! That would have made my day :laugh:
The T.W. proto is tight!
2. Even though this is a false alarm, how tight would it be if Bett actually signed with NIke?

lol, thats kind of why i posted this. thought it would get people talkin

That's two different putters, isn't it? One with an insert, one without?

The T.W. proto is tight!

"I'll never go to the dark side"- Luke Skywalker.

Come on, Bob, use the force.

A lot of people do not like Nike because of their manufacturing methods and where they have their clubs done. But now almost all the manufacturers are doing the same thing, including the one that markets "made in the USA" Ping.

Bettinardi will never go with Nike, he will only allow clubs with his name to be made in the USA and Nike makes everything overseas.

Pretty much end of discussion for Nike and Bettinardi.

Bettinardi will never go with Nike, he will only allow clubs with his name to be made in the USA and Nike makes everything overseas.

Pretty much end of discussion for Nike and Bettinardi.

While I never say never. Nike has never said that they will only make clubs overseas. In fact their proto putter was first made here. So if that is the only reason, then I would go back to my thought of never say never.

People said the same thing about the chief club designer of Nike now. As for where he will go, I dont think Nike myself, but just about every company makes their clubs overseas now, so it will not be with a big one.

A lot of people do not like Nike because of their manufacturing methods and where they have their clubs done. But now almost all the manufacturers are doing the same thing, including the one that markets "made in the USA" Ping.

My dislike of Nike has nothing to do with golf or labor laws. I assume all clubs to be made overseas. If working for a furniture company teaches you anything, it's that everything is made overseas.

I believe they are made in GA.

Harry,
You may be right.

Back