Bushnell Weather FXI Unboxing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This came over from Bushnell today and at first glances, this thing is pretty darn cool. Here are a few pictures with more coming in the review.

577525295_daby7-L-1.jpg

577524690_Xd6To-L-1.jpg

577525066_6mmkY-L-1.jpg

577524875_JV5Dg-L-1.jpg

• Admin
This thing is officially pretty darn cool.

Do you carry this in your cart? Do you leave it in the car? I wouldn't know where to put it.

• Admin
It really seems like more of a home device from what I gather, but we have not even read the instructions for it yet. That is coming over the next day or two. It has thousands of courses built into the software and it changes color depending on the temp. It would make a great alarm clock for golfers...hehe

I have been playing around with this thing and so far it's pretty cool. If you are like me and like to know the weather all the time this is a pretty cool little device.

Wish i could use this device. It looks really nice. I have always wanted a weather device for the house. But PC only! :bad:

Robert

Wish i could use this device. It looks really nice. I have always wanted a weather device for the house. But PC only! :bad:

Robert

You gotta market for the biggest audience - and that is by far the PC market when it comes to computers.

I understand the biggest audience situation. But their gps devices have mac software.

That is correct, but their GPS software is not made by Bushnell. It is done by IGolf.

No problem. Just wanted to let people know the reason.

Back