• Option #5

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We first want to thank Bridgestone for this amazing contest that saw a record number of entries for any contest we have ever had here. The folks at Bridgestone had a real hard time narrowing it down because the vast amount of great creativity and feedback that was given by the folks that took the time to enter this one. Remember the prize at stake was:
VIP Passes to a PGA Tour Event with a loaded field.
Hotel Accomodations
$100 Travel money from THP

We are posting the poll and it will be up and open for one full week expiring Thursday July 9th, at 11:59pm EST. Since this contest was open to everybody and so many entries were received, we are opening the voting up to everybody as well. If you are not a forum member and would like to cast a vote, please send your vote to josh@thehackersparadise.com or golfergal@thehackersparadise.com We will then add your vote to the totals.

Here are the 5 finalists:

1. Bridgestone doesn't need a huge marketing budget to prove that they are the "king of golfballs". They prove it by bringing the technology to people across the country and through ball-fitting, showing them why Bridgestone outperforms any other golf ball manufacturer.

2. When it comes to golf balls, there is only one king. Only one company says, “Bring us anything and if ours is not better, we will tell you.” Honest marketing is such a novel idea and it is just never used.

3. What makes Bridgestone the best out there? Performance. In the end, isn’t that all that really matters?

4. The King is Bridgestone. I trust my family on their tires, but still never trusted their golf ball. Had a ball fitting at the event last year and dropped 4 strokes within 60 days. Statistics tell the truth.

5. 40 years I have played this game and for 39 of them I trusted another golf ball to be my own. Then I found a B330RX in the woods and played it. 3 Holes later I had a hole in one. The King is with me now.

We hope you had a great time with this contest and continue to support Bridgestone Golf in their efforts to educate consumers through the science of ball fittings. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

Last edited:
This was really tough. Thanks to everyone that participated. Bridgestone is blown away with the support that THP forum members and readers have shown to our brand. Keep Booming it!

I can't wait to find out who the lucky winner is. This was an incredible contest by Bridgestone and we cannot thank them enough for the incredible generosity and for choosing THP as the site to host this contest. Good luck to all the finalists.

• Admin
Me too GG. This contest was something special that we were thrilled to death that Bridgestone had us host.

This is a really hard choice. I have to keep thinking.

i voted for #3. simple and to the point

Since this contest was open to everybody
Initially the rules said you have to be located in the U.S. so I'm a little confused.
Can I still vote being in Canada. LMK

Initially the rules said you have to be located in the U.S. so I'm a little confused.
Can I still vote being in Canada. LMK

Yes you may vote, sorry for any confusion. The entries had to be from people over the age of 18 located in the US. Voting is open to everyone.

Fun contest. Wish I could have entered, but I couldn't guarantee my availabilty to enjoy the prize. Nonetheless, I am pretty excited: I'm doing a Bridgestone ball fitting on July 4 at my local muni (East Potomac GC). Can't wait!

If you have not voted, get your vote in soon so we can name a lucky winner.

I like the personal story touch--tough call between 4 & 5, but I finallyl chose.

Great to see the entries pouring in. Some people really put some thought and creativity into their entries. I'm certain the payoff will be worth the effort. Good luck to all the finalists. All seem like they'd be a deserved winner.

Looks like a dead heat. Your vote will count in this one. So don't forget to vote.

I guess Bridgestone didn't get those cookies and brownies I sent. I was supposed to win this thing. :laugh: I hope the winner enjoys their trip.

lots and lots of votes are coming in via email today. If you have not voted, please do so. The lucky winner receives an amazing VIP Tour Package from Bridgestone golf including VIP passes and hotel accomodations.

Back