The Governor is a sick dude and Woodbury is just creepy.

Dang I can't wait to watch this episode tomorrow! I love the waking dead

I'm watching the 10:00 showing of this tonight. Can't wait!

True. Glen is a badass too

All of the prison camp is badass. Michonne just made a name for herself.

Different episode but really good. Could be getting ready for a showdown soon.

All of the prison camp is badass. Michonne just made a name for herself.

Different episode but really good. Could be getting ready for a showdown soon.

Definitely seems like it, with next week being the midseason finale

Definitely seems like it, with next week being the midseason finale

Been a very solid first half of the season. I hope the second half is equally strong. I wonder how long they'll wait until they start the second half of the season? March?

I hate Michonne.

So far this has been a great season. Finale next Sunday and then the long wait for 8 more episodes next spring.

One word: CREEP!

Downloading now!!!!

the govna disgusts me, I hope someone castrates him

Who know's if thats going to happen Satch but according to Oregon Jacks sig "two testicals are overrated".

Who know's if thats going to happen Satch but according to Oregon Jacks sig "two testicals are overrated".

hey now one of my best friends said that on my trip up in Sandpoint Idaho and crushed a nut while intertubing on the 2nd deepest lake in the country

hey now one of my best friends said that on my trip up in Sandpoint Idaho and crushed a nut while intertubing on the 2nd deepest lake in the country

I don't know if I should laugh cry or pray.

Great episode, this season is unreal so far. I keep on wondering why they don't try and take over any more of the prison.

If i was there, I would go look for some bobcats, gratels, hoes..ect and dig a 15 foot motte around the hole prison for extra protections.. Just saying, I know its a show but i'd be doing alot more things

hahhahahhaha made my night, rep willfully given

sad thing is in the comics, the disgusting govna rapes michonne, I hated him from the beginning

I hate you all.

that really sucks man, I missed this part

Don't mess with Glenn. Bet he gets Merle back for that walker he put on him...

Don't mess with Glenn. Bet he gets Merle back for that walker he put on him...

yeah Glenn is bada$$, that was crazy when he killed the walker while duct taped to a chair, thats talent

Agreed. My level of respect for him went up 100% after that battle.

Me too, I always thought he was cool, but now he clearly has some hair on his chest

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

Back