It's gooder to give than to recieve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
One-T. I sent him a pair of my old sweaty panties, he wore them for some activities, sharted in them, sent them back and now I'm trying to spread the love.
Congrats one-T, p.s. you are a great guy More gooder, I would love to shart in your panties

Ahh the view of fellow THPers banter away....

shhhhhhhhaaahahahhahsuuhdiygeyufg!!! Holy cow I just sharted!!! More gooder i will be needing those panties soon!!!!!!!

Congrats one-T, p.s. you are a great guy More gooder, I would love to shart in your panties

Wait, aren't you 15? I don't known if Chris Hansen is big in Italy, but I don't want him giving me a seat. Lol

Awesome for you More gooder! Its always fun to see where your threads go in such a short amount of time. Haha

One of my favorites was the guy that posted a pic of his porch and then left and never said what we were looking for or why he couldnt get out of his car.

Hahaha yeah that was a good one! I think maybe he was afraid of his own shadow.

BOOM!!! 158! Show me da $$$$$

I might have to send you something to just so you stop abusing my word (Boom!)

Who is this More Gooder guy?

Initial investigations lead me to believe it is Santa Claus. Cannot confirm nor deny at this point.

Edit: We need JN to do some investigating.

Nice Moregooder your a good dude. Christmas really is my fav. time of year. From hanging w/ family and friends to the partys with the aforementioned and the things goin on at my kids catholic school. The way our church is decorated to celebrate the coming of Christ and the choir singing, just awesome. Christmas morning is a hoot with the kids not wantin to stay in bed, to the traditional breakfast we always have. Awesome omelets by my wife! I love giving gifts too, I always over buy for my wife as far as gifts go, but thats just me. I always get too much for my kids as well, which in turn they love so I guess thats the payoff. It,s the one time of year where everyone is a lil nicer and u show that here. Thx. man! Oh by the way hookup post #166 Yeah buddy!

Thanks MG! One of my favorite Christmas experiences was waking up on Christmas and having 6 inches of new snow onthe ground, having my merry Christmas morning with family, then going rabbit hunting with my new shotgun. A great day it was!

Awesome gesture MG.

Very cool of you MG. Happy Holidays.

Your a good dude, first offering to send me the putter cover and 2nd by doing this.

Hey Rick, where'd you get a hand grenade?

Nevermind......174 is better! Man........this could take awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back