The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can promise you if I won the lottery Myrtle Beach isnt where I would live.

If I won 500 mil, I would have multiple homes bro. Myrtle for golf, Florida for winter and a badazz mountain home with a few 100 acres.

If I won 500 mil, I would have multiple homes bro. Myrtle for golf, Florida for winter and a badazz mountain home with a few 100 acres.
ok...thanks for verifying that. Can I visit?

I am absolutely rolling right now. My wife, who is pregnant and not normally much of a practical joker, has convinced my mother-in-law that if we have a boy he will be named Turbo Striker. She has been blowing my phone up with texts.....she's sooooo pissed.
That's priceless!

Just had a group tape a giant swastika on the side of their volcano. I've not lost it like that on a class in a very long time.
Idiots.

I just killed the home page. that was fun.

Virginia has Staples and me. Epic rant/banter posting...
yeah, thats true. plus its close to Obama, I cant wait til my taxes go up. or I get less deductions.

yeah, thats true. plus its close to Obama, I cant wait til my taxes go up. or I get less deductions.

True, you can come with me while I swear at the gates to the WHouse. I love giving half my pay to big government...

310 million lump sum por favor

Howdy, friends. Figured it was about time to check in again! I still miss you all.

Howdy, friends. Figured it was about time to check in again! I still miss you all.

Hey roomie, wondered where the hell you have been. Hope youve been well and glad to see you back. Almost ski season too!

Hey roomie, wondered where the hell you have been. Hope youve been well and glad to see you back. Almost ski season too!

I'm still making it a personal goal to get to that darn THP Outing this year. Definite goal. It's almost like a 'bucket-list' thing at this point.

And, yeah, I'm super pumped about ski season. The local resorts here are planning on opening this weekend - I'm looking to head up Sunday morning. Going to drop my ski's off to get waxed and tuned-up during my lunch this week.

Things are great Steel. Life is good. Hope things are brighter for you these days. You've been missed.

Things definitely are brighter my way, Kelly. Holidays can be tough but they also bring us all together. Work and everything else is going wonderfully though. Thank you for the kind words!

Any one else have a wife who gets jealous of thping ???haha

I love going through old stuff and finding things I forgot I had. Peaches by The Presidents of the United States of America is an awesom song....so is Lump.

Also included in this awesomeness is Pepper by the Butthole Surfers.

I love going through old stuff and finding things I forgot I had. Peaches by The Presidents of the United States of America is an awesom song....so is Lump.

Also included in this awesomeness is Pepper by the Butthole Surfers.

There were a couple of other really fun sings on that Presidents album no have both of those in a playlist though. Good throwbacks.

There were a couple of other really fun sings on that Presidents album no have both of those in a playlist though. Good throwbacks.

I love those songs. I'll be up all night now though, I found all my Beastie Boys cds. :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back