Paging Claire. CfC to the White Courtesy Phone Please.

Harry Longshanks

ILikeBigPutts&ICannotLie
Reaction score
Maybe Hubby can pick this up for you for whatever holiday/event/celebration/event is next:

PB-bunny.jpg

http://www.psycho-bunny.com/servlet/the-60/Psycho-Bunny-Belt-Buckle/Detail

That's cool as heck & I would wear it, but not for that price.

A local high end mens clothing store carries Psycho Bunny stuff. I'd love to own some of the polo shirts, but not at $85 a pop.

Uh, gosh--I'm speechless.

For that price, I could spend what, three years, at Golf Tec?

At least the price is more reasonable.

And I should want this stuff why?

At least the price is more reasonable.

And I should want this stuff why?

You have previously expressed a like for blingy skull and crossbones type accessories.

Holy Crap...I just checked their website and there is a buckle on there for almost $10,000!!!!

Ummm okay:confused2: Shouldn't this be another random and off topic thread???

Nope. Golf style and accessories. It's about a belt buckle.

You have previously expressed a like for blingy skull and crossbones type accessories.

All things in moderation. Or is this just another attempt to spend my (or Hubby's) money? You need a new hobby.

All things in moderation. Or is this just another attempt to spend my (or Hubby's) money? You need a new hobby.

I saw it. It reminded me of something you would like. I posted it.

Don't over-analyze. I'm a simple man.

No, no, no. A simple man enjoys the watching the members click on the link and find out the golf belt buckle is $3,000.

A simple man likes to share.

No, no, no. A simple man enjoys the watching the members click on the link and find out the golf belt buckle is $3,000.

A simple man likes to share.

Ah - so it's the belt buckle you want all of us to share. That thought never crossed my mind.

It's really all a promo for the THP buckle--a veritable bargain by comparison.

Or is that overanalyzing?

Now THIS could seriously get me to start dressing up on the links. Where are my plus fours?

t_18328.jpg

Back