Most prized golf item.

Customized scotty from my wife given to me the night before our wedding and my grandfather's putter that I keep next to my recliner in my living room

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

The custom Bridgestone belt buckle made by Bettinardi that I got for the Morgan Cup this year.

I'd have to go with the ball I used for the entire round that I broke 80 for the first time.

I have the ball from my first birdie a few months ago. That's really the only keepsake I have

The scorecard from the last time My two brothers, dad, and myself golf together. 2 days later he passed away from a massive heart attack.

Man I don't have anything that is prized like you guys. I need to get on that.

Man I don't have anything that is prized like you guys. I need to get on that.

How about a hat signed by rory himself...

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

Played and one the Father/Son ProAm with Tom Lehman that last time it was played at Championsgate. He signed my Visor, trophy and had all the guys sign a flag for me. That was a great weekend.

My most prized golf possession is an ancient blue spalding wooden driver, taken from my late grandfather's golf bag this year.

It takes me back to when I was a kid learning the game, playing with him on the sand greens and teeboxes that were at his home course.

Someday son I hope to give my nephew his first swings with this club, to attempt to pass on what was passed to me.

The scorecard from the last time My two brothers, dad, and myself golf together. 2 days later he passed away from a massive heart attack.

at least you were able to get a round in before he went to hang with the big man.. if you believe in God, that is. (I do).

Here's my St Andrew's dedication framed collage

uploadfromtaptalk1354659963338.jpg

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

My hole in one golf ball.

<-- That one

I'm not really a collector of things. I would say that my most prized golf item is the Betti SS11 that my wife bought me in the build up to our wedding. I was actually thinking about sending it back to get engraved or something. Just haven't figured out where or what.

Not really prized by me but several years ago I came across an autographed copy of Babe Zaharias book "This Life I've Led" in a used book bin at the Salvation Army store. I gave it to my sister who had just taken up golf. I guess she still has it.

I wouldn't have said it was a 'prized' possession, but I kept the scorecard for my best ever round - it was such a good feeling to shoot the score I did and I have never managed to get anywhere near it since

For me? My Masters badges that don't arrive until March.

I have 2 favorite items. I was fortune enough to get Mr. Arnold Palmer's autograph on the Masters guide while attending the Par 3 tournament in 2011. My second favorite item is an actual pin flag from the 2009 Tour Championship signed by Phil Mickelson. That was the year he won the tournament and the flag was #2 which is my favorite number. When he signed it he had a look on his face that said he recognized it and wondered how I gotten my hands on a actual flag from the tournament. Both pretty good memories.

553216_4154488341174_1737227250_n.jpg

299964_2430370319301_2053595712_n.jpg

This is a hard one for me. I say my two hole in one balls are my most prized golf possessions. Even though they aren't worth any money they mean a lot to me. Secondly I would have to say my all access badge from the US Open signed by Rory.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back