Golf Cart Marketing ???

dhill

Reaction score
Handicap
I've never seen this? Is this common anywhere?

Golf Cart Marketing-S.jpg

not here.

Never seen it here, neat idea though.

I barely even see the course's name on their own carts here LOL.

I haven't seen it but it makes a lot of sense.

Not like that. But I've seen different ads inside of carts.

There are ads inside the carts at some places around here and even on the tee box markers but not on the windshield like that.

I haven't seen that before.

Yes I have seen this in Sacramento at Haggin Oaks Golf course some are pretty slick others not so much.

No where I have ever player has done this. Interesting way to make a little money.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Never seen that before at all....I have seen ads in the cart and on Tee Markers or benches and even ball washers...but never windshields

This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love fig newtons.

t68Gz.jpg

Haven't seen that type of marketing before.

Have never seen it. We have the course name and pinstripe, but no third party marketing.

never seen it, it's a great idea though, I'd love to see Tru Blue and caladonia have :thp: on their windshields hah

They are always trying to come up with something new when it comes to marketing. Just the course trying to generate some more money.

If it saves me some $ and keeps the game I love solvent, I'm all for it.

I have never seen this either, only small advertisements on the inside of the cart or on the scorecard. I certainly wouldn't be against my course doing this.

Gives me an idea to advertise my business which is supplying golf cart parts as well as supply and repair of golf clubs.

I have seen this once. Ususally up here they have a lot of adverts on the carts gps.

They said on their Facebook page later today that it was see through from the inside.

If it helps to lower green fees I'm all for it. If not, it's just going to detract from the golf course IMO.

I've seen ads on carts but not nearly that big.

That's a new one to me. Doesn't really bother me, but there's a line. Picture billboards down the sides of every fairway. That would be over the top for me, but SOMEONE's looking at it right now.

If it saves me some $ and keeps the game I love solvent, I'm all for it.

The sad part is the average golfer will never see savings from it, it'll all go back to the course for sure.

Back