The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Kelly got on Lysoling the entire house, the bedding, and pretty much anything we touch. I have been downing Emergen-C this morning. I'm gonna show up to work this afternoon dressed for the Iditarod, even though it's 50 degrees out, throw some doors and door slabs and try to sweat this crap out of me.
better open some windows. apparently that stuff is harmful to your health if you dont ventilate after use.

better open some windows. apparently that stuff is harmful to your health if you dont ventilate after use.

So her spraying my face with it was a bad call as well? :alien:

If it were a bit warmer, I would have these windows opened up. Hell, I could be sitting in a fire and have the chills.

If it were a bit warmer, I would have these windows opened up. Hell, I could be sitting in a fire and have the chills.
Pellet stove! We have one and it can get our house up to about 85* from 60*ish in about 15 minutes. Its awesome.

Have I told you guys lately how much I enjoy this site and having these conversations with each and every one of you! Mexican Cartel, Chipotle, Cats and Polar Bears............this is awesome!

Wow! That is some real life movie action right there! Crazy! Would love to have a beer with him one day (you too of course!)

Cat talk has taken over I see.............nice. I do remember that Smalls. Funny!

Yeah man it's crazy, he's a real cool uncle, I think a near death experience like that really changed his outlook on life hah. But it was terrifying man

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

Pellet stove! We have one and it can get our house up to about 85* from 60*ish in about 15 minutes. Its awesome.

That seems to be a lot of work to fight off a cold or flu chill. LOL. We had a wood stove growing up, and yeah, it heated our two story house up pretty well. It was also great for burning my eyebrows off.

Have I told you guys lately how much I enjoy this site and having these conversations with each and every one of you! Mexican Cartel, Chipotle, Cats and Polar Bears............this is awesome!
Nate, you're not in this conversation. Haha, i'm kidding, pretty sure you and your avatar have started a few good convo's.

Nate, you're not in this conversation. Haha, i'm kidding, pretty sure you and your avatar have started a few good convo's.
I just want to be accept Jack.......for the love of God, accept me!!!!!

The "Longhorn" one? I miss her............

I just want to be accept Jack.......for the love of God, accept me!!!!!

The "Longhorn" one? I miss her............
Lolol, yeah her and your current one

Yeah. Kelly got on Lysoling the entire house, the bedding, and pretty much anything we touch. I have been downing Emergen-C this morning. I'm gonna show up to work this afternoon dressed for the Iditarod, even though it's 50 degrees out, throw some doors and door slabs and try to sweat this crap out of me.

Lol, keep some hand sanitizer handy, it will help. What is going around exactly? My immunology professor and I were talking yesterday, and it appears that flu virus season started early, which is (in her professional experience) an indication that another influenza type virus is coming.

Anyways stay safe, cough into your arm, drink OJ and lots of vitamin C, and antioxidant sources. Boost that immune response!

And taco bell haha

Lol, keep some hand sanitizer handy, it will help. What is going around exactly? My immunology professor and I were talking yesterday, and it appears that flu virus season started early, which is (in her professional experience) an indication that another influenza type virus is coming.

Anyways stay safe, cough into your arm, drink OJ and lots of vitamin C, and antioxidant sources. Boost that immune response!

The flu is going around in Central Missouri. Bad. Schools have had to shut down because of so many students being out. And like you said, it started much early this year and it seems like everyone has had it or currently has it. At my prior job, I got a flu shot they made available to us every year, and this is the first year I didn't get one.

Uhhh. What?

I am serious bro...I saw a stud on it and that is one of the worst for fumes.

And taco bell haha
Oh Taco Bell......how I love the Taco Bell. Funny story, but my wife didn't like Taco Hell before she got preggos with our first kiddo. But then she always craved it, with kiddo 2 and 3 as well. I love her more today than ever.

The flu is going around in Central Missouri. Bad. Schools have had to shut down because of so many students being out. And like you said, it started much early this year and it seems like everyone has had it or currently has it. At my prior job, I got a flu shot they made available to us every year, and this is the first year I didn't get one.

Dang man, that's crazy! Stay as healthy as you can during ok! Stay hydrated and stay away from apple juices if you have a stomach virus, most flu virus that cause gastroenteritis will cause dehydration through certain runny processes...the only way to treat this is to mask the symptoms and boost the immune response- that will take days since most flu virus are different strains, your body has to mount a specific response to that specific antigen. Buy lots of Gatorade, and get your contagion on!

Oh Taco Bell......how I love the Taco Bell. Funny story, but my wife didn't like Taco Hell before she got preggos with our first kiddo. But then she always craved it, with kiddo 2 and 3 as well. I love her more today than ever.

Hahah that's funny, I would think taco bell would be too gross for her during pregnancy haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back