14 way divider carry bag

alec_brickie

Reaction score
Handicap
I tend to carry more than pull a cart or ride a buggy my old carry bag is in a very sorry state.

I am looking to buy a new carry bag but it has to have a 14 way full divider I despise tangled clubs, so my question Is guys and girls what do you play with or would recommend?
Also not a must but would prefer it to be waterproof because I'm just about to book a trip to st Andrews.

I have done a search and found nothing so if I'm blind or just being stupid please delete.

Cheers

sun mountain four 5 or hybrid, or the titleist 14 way stand bags. Can't go wrong with any of those.

i have a sun mountain mpb. also has a separate putter tube which i like. but it's not that fun to carry as a ridge on the bag kind of pokes into your back.

I'm really happy with my Ogio Grom XX.

i've had a 14 way titleist bag for the last year...it needs replacing already. i walk/ride about 50/50 and i have to say riding has destroyed my bag. the material for the sides of the bag along the frame aren't very durable. i've worn two holes, the width of a cart band across the seams by where the legs collapse. it will be getting replaced with either an OGIO for a sun mountain.

I had a Nike Sasquatch Tour Carry Bag that I really liked, it had 14 way dividers and a lot of nice useful pockets!

Cleveland 2012 stand bag 14 dividers, lots of external storage for 3 balls, tees, pencil, divot tool, glove. Rain proof wallet and cellphone/shades area.

I have had the Nike Sasquatch Carry bag for about 3 years. I have been very happy with it. It has pockets for just about everything (the cooler pocket works great) and it has held up great.

Check out the Ogio stuff, it is pretty awesome!

Just recently got a Sun Mountain Four 5 for my birthday. I have used it in 2 rounds so far. Very satisfied.

I might actually do a carry/stand bag with a 14 way divider, since I wouldn't have to trek away from the cart bag with a bunch of clubs that I would have to put back in the bag at one time.

I'm using a Bag Boy with full dividers & plenty go pockets. I just bought it but it was a year or two old so I got a pretty good deal on it.

The Ogio Grom XX comes in at 7 lbs; those of you who have it, do you walk a lot with it and/or find it's heavy? The Datrek is very intriguing right now. I'm in the market for a lightweight 14 way divider stand bag as well. SM or Titleist looked to be shoe ins, but some of the others mentioned will have to be explored.

I have a hybrid sun mountain I love

I have the Ogio Gromm. It is pretty good but I would recommend looking elsewhere first. Two complaints about the Gromm - first, the legs don't always extent very well which can make the bag unstable. Second, the bag's 14 slot configuration includes a diamond shape in the middle which makes it a bit challenging to put your clubs in it in a conventional way. This aren't show stoppers - I'm not getting rid of the bag - but it is enough that I would look at the other ones first.

Back