To be partially off-topic, I'm also a stickler for grammar and spelling errors (lawyer in me?). I do make them myself though. I know a guy is a keeper when I get a text message in complete sentences that are not full of mistakes and abbreviations. I had one guy who literally did not type one full word in his texts. I told him, "If I'm not worth your time to spell out 'dinner,' don't bother."

To be partially on-topic, it is crazy how Twitter / Facebook etc. can broadcast your mistakes for millions to see. Love that technology. :)

I hate my friends who don't spell out everything in texts, I spell out everything and use sentences and stuff.

I just started reading back through Ron Sirak's marginalia on Twitter (I don't care if I'm supposed to call them "Tweets." I've decided it's a stupid name.) I like what he has to say. https://twitter.com/ronsirak

1000 followers now.

CK being CK

"So I haven't ever jumped off a diving board (long drowny story of mine circa 1990) and thought I'd give it a try. Twice I tittyflopped.. Was Not a belly flop by any means. My sternum might have cracked in three places and it looks like I got slapped around my collarbone. Graceless"

CK being CK

"So I haven't ever jumped off a diving board (long drowny story of mine circa 1990) and thought I'd give it a try. Twice I tittyflopped.. Was Not a belly flop by any means. My sternum might have cracked in three places and it looks like I got slapped around my collarbone. Graceless"

:laugh: That's about all I can do is laugh. That's pretty funny.

CK being CK

Umm, not to be tactless, but I don't think CK could bellyflop if she tried.

Do they make swimsuits with built in sports bras?

I tried following Michelle Wie and Paula Creamer, but the batteries on my night-vison goggles kept dying

HAHAHAHA!!! I know it's an old post, but hilarious :)

I'm also a twitter'er.. username is davelair. I'm thinking everyone should do a solo #ff for hackersparadise mentioning how awesome of a forum it is and it'll boost follwers and potentially subscribers..?

Thank you very much OGB. That means a lot to us.

Good grief CK has lost a lot of weight!

2002028-500x500.jpg

I'm assuming she was "healthier" before. I don't think I remember seeing pictures of her before.

November 2007:

kim.jpg

She lost a lot of weight once before, but couldn't keep it off:

(I think this was mid-2006):

ChristinaKimPosed.jpg

I see. She looks good now.

Yeah, it's no Cristie Kerr transformation,

Spoiler
kerrmontage_wideweb__470x411,0.jpg

but she's looking good. I hope she can keep it off and stay healthy.

Yeah, it's no Cristie Kerr transformation,

Spoiler
kerrmontage_wideweb__470x411,0.jpg

but she's looking good. I hope she can keep it off and stay healthy.

For sure. Hopefully she's working with someone to help her with that.

No pictures of anyone lounging in comfy chairs yet Harry??

Holy crap. No wonder Kerr comes off as some sort of grumpus.

I think there are a few more reasons WSE.

I was amazed when I saw Christina on Tuesday. She has lost a lot of weight just since the Sybase, two months ago. I only hope she's not losing it too quickly.

JB, Cristie has been married only a couple of years, right? Shouldn't that have cheered her up?

Im not sure when she got married. But I can tell you not a day goes by that I do not feel sorry for him.

Im not sure when she got married. But I can tell you not a day goes by that I do not feel sorry for him.

They're not children; one assumes he had his eyes open.

I dont know about that. I snowed GG, and it seems to happen often.

Back