What DOESN'T it do?

Explain what it does.

Hehe! :angel:

It's like an RSS feed but simpler since there's no HTML. Just updates. Links. Whatever is up. New articles, new contests, interesting new discussions. (That and it's something else for me to do when I'm clicking around on the forum.)

As usual, Julie to the rescue. Thanks.

I didn't recognize any of the other followers?

I didn't recognize any of the other followers?

You mean following? Brands, PGA/LPGA... Some are columnists, one's a golf show host, I forget...they just have followers themselves who may find us. :smile:

You mean following? Brands, PGA/LPGA... Some are columnists, one's a golf show host, I forget...they just have followers themselves who may find us. :smile:

It's a pretty impressive group. Do I even belong there?

I don't know how to use this thing. I thought I need to create an account to view the twitter page so I just created an account but I have no idea what I am doing. Is this like all the other social networking sites?

Charlie Villanueva?

Alright, tutorial, here we go.

On the top right you have "home" "profile" "find people" "settings" (and "help" and "sign out").

"Home" shows you what you have written, and what your following has written, and what your followers have written.

"Profile" is your profile. Write something in the box, and it posts.

"Find people" lets you type in keywords (golfers, golfer and golf all get different results. Or PGA, LPGA, Taylormade, etc.)

"Settings" you can add a picture, change your background, account settings, etc.

OK. You have who you are "following," which means you read those people's pages. Search and friend and hit "follow" and you're good to go. Click on a friend following you, and you can follow them as well.

You also have "followers". Those are people who read your page. You can't control them, can't add people as followers, but it's interesting to see who is following you. You can see who they are following as well and it just becomes a huge network.

Just thought I'd mention THP has a dozen followers so far...and four of them are ladies. :female-fighter: Doesn't seem to match the trend of women on forums.

Our Twitter page is updated daily and followers are jumping on every day. Its great.

I need to get a Twitter account.

I still don't understand what it is. I have enough stuff to follow already.

Great to hear THP is doing well on it though.

Yeah I probably won't get one.

In my best Dubya voice "I'm a decider"

It's okay just cause I don't get one doesn't mean you cant. :D

Yeah but who am I going to be a bad example to there? lol...No all of my family is on facebook and I spend to much time online as it is so I don't need another account.

Do we need an AJ and Dent thread?

Back