No one around here carries any of the Wilson stuff, except the box sets of ProStaff at Target/Walmart. :at-wits-end:

First post updated with those that have accepted so far.

No one around here carries any of the Wilson stuff, except the box sets of ProStaff at Target/Walmart. :at-wits-end:

I have a few! ;)

...but yeah...only my sports authority sells anything W/S.

Mizuno accepts invitation.

How about the powerbilt afo hybrids. I wanna see if their "new technology" applies to hybrids well

Thanks mark, we will add them to the list and send them a last minute invite.

Adams and Wilson Staff join in on the fun.

Nike just confirmed.

Callaway just informed us they will not be in this one. They are focusing on their 2010 line and look forward to THP reviewing those.

Callaway just informed us they will not be in this one. They are focusing on their 2010 line and look forward to THP reviewing those.

I guess THP will have to do another shootout in the Fall when all the new gear comes out... :clap:

exactly and possibly have a visit from Mr Longshanks to test as well.

Good move by them. I have hit the new Diablos and I found very little difference between it and my old Callaway X hybrids.

bummer, I was looking forward to seeing how the new Diablos and the FT's would do.

Tour Edge has informed us that they will not be participating.

We do not have the club budget to participate

We did not think that they would based on past discussions and them not liking to have their clubs compared to others, but the invitation was sent.

Titleist and Cobra have accepted the invitation and will be participating.

I really need to hit a Cobra hybrid. Everybody raves about them.

Most do TGM. I am not a fan of them, but that is purely based on the looks. Most love them. We are looking forward to seeing how they do here.

So JB...As a very rough guess, when do you think the shootout will be...
As well as I am hitting the Nike 3W, (Sumo2) I am having a very hard time keeping the money in my pocket to try at least one of their hybrids.... thx

We should be starting towards the end of next week. We are just waiting for a few items from Adams and Wilson Staff and then we will begin. Should have the whole thing wrapped up in a couple of weeks.

Tour Edge has informed us that they will not be participating.

We do not have the club budget to participate

We did not think that they would based on past discussions and them not liking to have their clubs compared to others, but the invitation was sent.

Well that stinks but I give them A BIG THUMBS UP best decision I ever made by far with the fitted Bazooka JMax Ironwoods this year, next year it is a Seemore putter fitted for sure. :banana:

Well that stinks but I give them A BIG THUMBS UP best decision I ever made by far with the fitted Bazooka JMax Ironwoods this year, next year it is a Seemore putter fitted for sure. :banana:

I have a Tour Edge Exotics CB2 4 hybrid with a project X shaft & it's a great club. Too bad they won't be in on this.

Back