Club Ho! The Article

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm a famous ho!

• Admin
Great article Jason. Enjoyed it thoroughly.

I enjoyed the article Jason. I guess I am a different breed as well. I love going into our pro shop or the local golf store and looking at the new equipment but I rarely buy anything. People will look at my irons (MacGregor 1025C) and say first, why are you playing MacGregor and second, why are you playing 6-7 year old irons. My reply is don’t knock them until you try them. They are soft, easy to hit, work the ball well and most importantly they work for me.

All the above being said, one of these days I am not going to be able to withstand the temptation to try something new.

awesome article!

That was an entertaining read, thanks Jason!

Good one Jason K. I am in the same boat as AHacker'sHacker. I keep up with the equipment as much as possible, but seldom do I go out and buy. However the new adjustable clubs have really perked my intrest, and I think I'm going to fork up the dough to try them.

Thanks and Go Hogs

• Admin
Bumping this one for the weekend. Hope some will give their feedback in the comments section.

Wow this article should have had my name in it. For example lol, I went to GG and checked out the Seemore putters and a Black series 2-Ball. Left with the 2-ball, just loved the weight and feel of it. And with all the love for Nickent here I decided to try out their Evolver driver and fairway wood. I know I know, Im such a ho! Oh and Im lovin the new Taylor Made Burner irons! Great set!

im definately a club *****...constantly checking ebay for clubs to replace clubs i just got :bashful:

im definately a club *****...constantly checking ebay for clubs to replace clubs i just got :bashful:

me too!!!! :D

although i dont normally buy unless i start hitting it all wrong or need a different distance gapping to suit a bag construction.

I read the article and I am that to a T. I can't stand not having the best equipment. But one day I will have the perfect set. Or Die Trying.:banghead:

Back