Day 13 Prize - Bridgestone Golf – 3 Winners - 2012 Holiday Cheer Contest

Great prizes all week. Thanks to all the sponsors and THP for putting it all together. Fingers crossed.

This is such an incredible offering. Bridgestone golf balls have been such a wonderful addition to my bag over the last couple years and I hope to see some perfectly transformed THPers in the coming year!

Many kudos to THP and Bridgestone for making this happen. It's been so fun watching my buds win all these incredible prizes!

THP HQ definitely arranged the most incredible list of prizes we members have ever seen. One night, and three winners remain thanks to Bridgestone Golf. As much as I would love to see my name, and I hope I do, it is simply incredible knowing that one of our ranks will get the ultimate prize of the private fitting!!

Love Bridgestone golf balls!!! Thanks THP & Bridgestone.

Oh man if I win, I'm gonna have to make more friends, and fast!

Definitely would like to get in on this one. It would be nice not to buy balls for a while.

That is a really cool prize, which ever albatross memeber gets the fitting with 9 friends is in for a great time.

A major OEM coming to your door to not only fit you but a bunch of your friends. How cool is that!

Awesome!

The Twitter and Facebook banter for this one is awesome. Guys are fired up and plotting out how they are going to criss cross the country to participate with the winner, jockeying for position. LOL. Well played, THP and Bridgestone.

Are you kidding me. Nice.

This is it! How awesome is this prize? Truly a once in a lifetime experience!

It'll be awesome playing all my rounds with Bridgestone golf balls for the whole year of 2013. Please pick me and send 'em balls my way THP and Bridgestone. Cheers!

Thanks THP for a great 2012 - way to finish!!!!

I maxed out all 140 characters in tweeting and sent many thanks to THP & Bridgestone Golf for this one. Well, gonna be a great start to the weekend. GL All.

Awesome prize from Bridgestone & THP, thx

Bridgestone really surprised me this past golf season with the way their golf balls performed. The E6 is a great ball and would love a year supply.

Good luck everyone.

This is one of the best gifts ever. Bridgestone steps up in a big way. Best of luck!

I love Bridgestone balls...great prizes...great prizes...Thanks THP and Bridgestone Golf.

I love Bridgestone balls.

Great prizes to end the contest with, can't wait to see who the lucky person that gets the ball fitting is, they are going to be by popular.

Back