Hey Hey Hey from Down Under!

welcome to THP

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to the forum, enjoy yourself

Welcome to THP. Kinda jealous that you have the perfect golf weather and we are getting to be in dead of Winter. Going to be THP'ng to my hearts content when I cant get out on the course.

Hey all,

Yeah I didn't realise I was so lucky here on the Gold Coast having golfing season all year round... thanks for pointing that one out as I'll remember it if it ever rains here haha.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Hey mate!

23yo NSW golfer here, great to see another Aussie in... we're starting to overrun the place!! :act-up:

Welcome! Hope you get a chance to put some of the great info on here to use on the course.

Howdy and welcome from Texas.

Hey All, I’m a new member on the forum and just wanted to lose my posting virginity!

I’m a 25 year old ‘social’ golfer from the Gold Coast but haven't really had much time to get any rounds in due to work :-( I've played a few night games under lights but it's a bit hard without the consistency to stay on the fairway haha.

Guess ill stick to the driving ranges at night for now!

Looking forward to meeting some people and having a good read. Let me know if you have any forum use recommendations or cool topics/posts I can check out.

To lower handicaps, and beyond!

Welcome...I've always wanted to play a round at night under the lights, but have never lived around any places that offer it :sad:

Back