The Shot You Dread the Most.

For me its the 3-wood off the deck. I tend to top the ball when hitting it off the deck with my 3-wood.
Im working on hitting down on the ball more, but its a work in progress...

For me, it's one of two shots:

1. Any short (>20 yards) that has to carry over the bunker - I tend to either go fat or thin and end up IN the bunker
  2. Any bunker shot with the pin more than 15 yards from the lie - I can't get a bunker shot to go very far unless I send it like a line drive across the green

175+ yrds over water..but not from the tees

Partial wedge shots 100 yds and in.

Downhill lies across water.

buried in the rough with a short sided pin....
Do I try and flop it out and drop it on the pin or just aim toward the fat part of the green and take my 2 putt and walk...

I'd have to say tight tee shots. The next is short pitches over bunkers.

The stuff of nightmares.

Used to be a greenside bunker shot. But I have gotten better at those recently. Now I would say the tee shot on a long Par 3 where you have to use a wood.

there's so many:act-up: But the most feared is how far to the right am I going to have to walk after a shank,with me one shank leads to another.

Tonight? Anything involving a full swing.

Why did I ever think I could play this game?

buker shot with no green to work with...it kills me inside but i have to play to the middle of the green and putt back :banghead:

Anything with a needle over 3 inches and round enough to see the opening.........ohhh wait, ummmmm.........

.........blind tee shots on shorter par 4's, on courses that I have not played.....nothing I hate more than having a well struck tee shot only to walk down and find out, oh wait you hit it too far even though the literature said the landing zone was okay and it's unplayable/OB/gator ate your ball/buried it into some obstacle/tree you didn't know was there etc.........or to have the P-nut gallery from hole behind you say, "Well you hit that well, but I think it's in the Ditch, even though THAT"S not on the map...."

Yep, you guessed it! I'm one of those guys who will walk/drive out to landing zone on blind shots to get a lay of the land, THEN drive back and tee off on a new course, yall hate me dontcha! :banghead:

Back