Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.rockbottomgolf.com/adidas-samba-golf-shoes.html

yhst-17159114447480_2242_1184497257

I see offers like this posted here all the time. Each time I get excited and start shopping only to find out that 99.999999% of their products do not apply. The only thing that typically applies is stuff they can't give away.

In this case, I started loading up my shopping cart and realised nothing was being discounted. Then I read the fine print listing all the stuff excluded :

*Offer valid 12/17/12 at 12:00am EST to 12/22/12 at 11:59pm EST. Discount applied automatically at check out. Excludes Power Play Deals; Adams Golf; ANON; Asics; Atomic; Babolat; Bowflex; Brine; Brooks; Burton; CamelBak; Carhartt; select Callaway Golf; Cleveland Golf; Cobra; Columbia; DC Shoes; DeMarini; Easton; GoPro; HEAD IG Youtek Tennis Racquets; Hyperlite; JanSport; Jordan; Jugs; K2; Leupold; Life Fitness; Lionel; Lobster; Louisville Slugger; MacGregor; Marker; MBT, Merrell; Miken Composites; Mizuno Footwear; Motorola; Mountain Hardware; Nike Free; Nike NFL; Select Nike Footwear, Apparel, Tennis, and Golf; Nikon; Nordica; Oakley Eyewear; O’Brien; Odyssey; Petzl; Prince; Rawlings; Red; Ride; Salomon; Schwinn; Scott; Shimano reels; Skycaddie; Smith; Sports Tutor; Spyder; Strider Sports; Select TaylorMade Golf; Tecnica; Tennis Tutor; The North Face; Thorlo; Thule; Timberland; Tippmann; Titleist; UGG; Under Armour; Volkl; Warrior; Wilson BLX tennis racquets; Yakima; League championship merchandise; baseball bats $199.99 or more; ball gloves $169.99 or more; firearms; and ammunition; bike racks; electronics/optics; select fitness, exercise bikes, elliptical, treadmills, home gyms, weights, benches, trampolines & accessories; select Fan Shop furniture; select camping products, canopies, scooters, table games; select fishing & hunting products; select boats; and select basketball systems. Excludes clearance items marked with 7¢ price endings.

I know what you are saying TrueFX, if you notice the two buttons beside the start shopping bar are for clothes and shoes, pretty misleading for sure. On the other hand the 20% off one item at the Budget Golf site doesn't seem to have any exclusions. I am in serious ponder mode right now for a set of TMaG RBZ irons 4i to PW for $399.97 shipped to the door, I have till tomorrow night to decide. That is some serious discounting on a great set of irons.

Last edited:
I know what you TrueFX, if you notice the two buttons beside the start shopping bar are for clothes and shoes, pretty misleading for sure. On the other hand the 20% off one item at the Budget Golf site doesn't seem to have any exclusions. I am in serious ponder mode right now for a set of TMaG RBZ irons 4i to PW for $399.97 shipped to the door, I have till tomorrow night to decide. That is some serious discounting on a great set of irons.

I'm usually interested in the clothing. They typically exclude Nike, Under Armor, Adidas, North Face, Columbia etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back