Taylormade R9 Irons Coming Soon

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Many have been waiting for these and we got news from some local reliable sources that they will be here sometime around 9/1. Pictures have been flying around the internet the last few days and from what we have been told, amateurs are really going to like what they see in these.

We will of course have more information as we get it from Taylormade. When we got our news from our locals, we contacted Taylormade about the clubs and should have details for you very soon.

I want to say again, that those images that people are seeing on places such as Mygolfspy and others are NOT the R9 irons according to Taylormade. However here is something for the fans of that site. Normally I would not make things like our issues with them stealing our pictures public, but since another site posted about it, here you go.

MyGolfSpy.com Caught Stealing Images and Removing Watermarks!.....Again | Golf to Impress

Last edited:
  • Admin
Let me add one thing. You will see pictures of irons from places like Mygolfspy and we have been told those images are not the real clubs. But those from TM Japan with different looks.

Cool. Will look forward to seeing them, even though I won't be able to afford them. :p

I've always wondered though -- why do companies name Driver, Fairways, Irons all the same thing, but then the wedges are always named differently? Like why not make R9 wedges?? (Not referring to the irons in wedge loft)

• Admin
Different line of clubs. Wedges are usually named similarly to the blade irons in the line.

Many have been waiting for these and we got news from some local reliable sources that they will be here sometime around 9/1. Pictures have been flying around the internet the last few days and from what we have been told, amateurs are really going to like what they see in these.

We will of course have more information as we get it from Taylormade. When we got our news from our locals, we contacted Taylormade about the clubs and should have details for you very soon.

Dadgummit! And I just ordered Tour Burner 09"s. Oh well I guess Taylor is doing their job by keeping us reaching.

Well with the success with the driver and fairway wood it should be good:alien2:

• Admin
ha ha!!

I have been looking for an upgrade to my cleveand cg golds. Should i hold out for these?

Back