Opinion- Project X Black or Project X A73 for RAZR FIT TOUR?

rdavis007

Reaction score
Handicap
I am wanting a new driver, probably a RAZR FIT TOUR. What is the best shaft for the club ? Project X Black or Project X A73. Any other shaft suggestions would be appreciated.

I am wanting a new driver, probably a RAZR FIT TOUR. What is the best shaft for the club ? Project X Black or Project X A73. Any other shaft suggestions would be appreciated.

I have only had the Project X Black, I did like it and it was a good combo with my Fit. But you may want to wait a bit and take a look at the Xtreme coming out in just a couple of weeks. Its a great club and improves on the old fit in both distance and forgiveness.

Shafts are very individual pieces of the golf club. I suggest you hit both and a few others in order to figure out what works for you.

Shafts are very individual pieces of the golf club. I suggest you hit both and a few others in order to figure out what works for you.

Freddie is wise.

There's really just no way to know without you hitting them with your swing.

Yep. Freddie coming back with the knowledge. Best way to figure it out.

Completely agree with this.

Back