Golf outing suggestion!

Tntitans4life

Reaction score
Handicap
30 for now
Hey guys I know I'm new here but I'm intrigued to meet some of you. Maybe we can get a outing here in hampton roads. The Newport News park deer run golf course has a championship course that is very nice and it be a good way to meet yall

If there is ever an outing within driving distance make sure to go. Guaranted you'll meet some great folks that share the passion of golf. Great way to put faces with screen names and learn real names too!

Maybe once the weather warms up a bit. I am not too far away

As another newbie here, I would definitely be interested in an outing. I'm definitely close enough.

I'm from Kentucky and I would venture to VA for some golf fun!

I could definitely do Newport news, this would be fun!

Lets set something up fellas!

Has there been any thought to regional forum section on the board? Maybe people could set up their own small non-site sponsored "gatherings"? Not even gatherings, but just a, "Hey, I'm going to play "insert course here" on "insert day here", who wants to join me? Maybe travelers could pop into the section they're venturing to to ask, "I'm going to be in "insert random area here", where's a good place to catch a round?" I wouldn't mind a quick area to see who else on THP is nearby. Who doesn't love meeting new people out on the course?

Roger that, JB. Didn't know if this was strictly for sanctioned forum outings or cobbled together friendly rounds on the weekend.

Back