Children Make Better Students

Diane

Reaction score
I'm going to make a huge generalization here, but I find that people who learned to play golf as children seem to have a better grasp of etiquette, etc. I know there are many exceptions to this - some adults will take the time to learn the correct way to do things out there, but many don't bother. I think this is because when you're a child on the course, you are told how to behave and know that a certain level of behavior is expected or you will be reprimanded. For the most part, adults assume they can do what they want - in part because they believe they paid their greens fees so they're entitled to play however they want. Anyone agree or disagree?

Anything "positive" learned at a young age, will benefit that person, and others he, or she is around for the rest of their life. Your generalization is correct. :comp:

For the most part, adults assume they can do what they want - in part because they believe they paid their greens fees so they're entitled to play however they want. Anyone agree or disagree?

Totally agree. We have become a nation of "I'm gonna get mine" instead of "I won't infringe on others."

Totally agree. We have become a nation of "I'm gonna get mine" instead of "I won't infringe on others."

Is that wrong? :confused2:

Kidding, that is very well said Harry.

I agree with that Diane.

i think this goes with the fact that handicapped people are better drivers because they treat it as a priviledge more than a right

i think this goes with the fact that handicapped people are better drivers because they treat it as a priviledge more than a right

Is this actually a fact? I've never heard it before.:confused2:

Back