Normally I wouldn't bring up the weather...

herr_ryan

Reaction score
Handicap
But has it sucked as bad for everyone else as it has here in New York this "summer"? I mean holy cow, it's rained and rained and rained and rained. It's ridiculous. It's like summer never even happened.

There's a reason I don't live in Seattle.

I am loving the summer in the Midwest. It is one of the coolest I remember! :banana::blob:

I am loving the summer in the Midwest. It is one of the coolest I remember! :banana::blob:

The spring sure sucked though. But yeah, except for a coule of weeks in June, it's not been too bad. Good for the electricity bills!

We're getting some welcome mid summer rain this week, but I'm sure it'll be back up to 105° in the next couple of days.

Lots of rain here in CT too. It's raining now and is expected to rain through Friday. It rained almost every day in June.

Everyone please feel free to send your rain to us here in Texas. We will gladly take it. I will even be happy to send you a few of our 100+ degree days in exchange.

It has been thundering for the past 20 minutes but the skies are completely blue...Florida weather is so funky. Winter and Spring were great this year and summer hasn't been too bad. We have had a few days where with the heat and high humidity is has just been down right uncomfortable to be outside but for the most part it's not terrible. It's just funny how it can be sunny with no clouds and out of nowhere it will just start raining and then 30 seconds later it stops and it stays clear for the rest of the day.

We had a bunch of thunder boomies roll through last night. Parts of the valley received upwards 3/4 inches of rain, others a 1/2 inch. My area, just barely enough to get the ground wet. You could see how high the flooding waters rose to at the golf course, but that water was from other areas of the valley. Perhaps tonight it will be our turn, since I saw the neighbor washing his car earlier. :clapp:

It has been thundering for the past 20 minutes but the skies are completely blue...Florida weather is so funky. Winter and Spring were great this year and summer hasn't been too bad. We have had a few days where with the heat and high humidity is has just been down right uncomfortable to be outside but for the most part it's not terrible. It's just funny how it can be sunny with no clouds and out of nowhere it will just start raining and then 30 seconds later it stops and it stays clear for the rest of the day.

god bless you and JB, this is why I could never live in FL. That and no one is originally from there any more with all the transplants, etc.

Rains EVERY SINGLE DAY here. I always look at the 7 or 10 day forecast and it's just

Isol. T-Storms
Isol. T-Storms
Sctr'd T-Storms
Isol. T-Storms

etc. etc. It sucks!

Rains EVERY SINGLE DAY here. I always look at the 7 or 10 day forecast and it's just

Isol. T-Storms
Isol. T-Storms
Sctr'd T-Storms
Isol. T-Storms

etc. etc. It sucks!

Sorry Flop, forgot to include you too in my opine on FL

god bless you and JB, this is why I could never live in FL. That and no one is originally from there any more with all the transplants, etc.

You couldn't be more accurate with that statement. I would say maybe 10% of the people who live in Florida are actually from Florida. Myself and JB included haha. We were both young when our families moved here but we were both born up north.

Isol. T-Storms
Isol. T-Storms
Sctr'd T-Storms
Isol. T-Storms

etc. etc. It sucks!

The grass is always greener on the other side. Ask the people in NJ and I bet they would say we live in paradise.

I've had it with the rain too. I have so much golf on my calendar that hasn't happened. I've taken to keeping the rain suit in my car, but that doesn't help when the course is closed due to rain.

You couldn't be more accurate with that statement. I would say maybe 10% of the people who live in Florida are actually from Florida. Myself and JB included haha. We were both young when our families moved here but we were both born up north.

The grass is always greener on the other side. Ask the people in NJ and I bet they would say we live in paradise.

I've been there plenty of times...I love it. :act-up:

The weather in Michigan has been beautiful since May. It's about the only thing we have going for us... that and more public golf courses than just about anywhere.

Back