R11s FCT sleeve question..... is it defective?

rb81

Reaction score
Handicap
Newbie Question...I just purchased a R11s driver and when making adjustments to the fct sometimes it is hard to rotate and or remove head. I also purchased the 3 wood and it seems to operate more smoothly. With the driver i have to wiggle it to get it to move, at times it feels as if it is stuck. My question is has anyone had this issue? Is it normal or do I have a faulty sleeve or driver head?

I am new here and would appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

Take a pic of the tip?

My R11 requires a little wiggle but nothing major

It depends, I have the R11 driver, R11 fairway, R11s fairway, and R11 rescue, and I have had several shafts, some were abit harder than than others, others were much easier to pull off, you should be fine, if you doubt it though, feel free to go to your Taylormade retailer and if they find it defective, Taylormade is really good at fixing stuff like that

It depends, I have the R11 driver, R11 fairway, R11s fairway, and R11 rescue, and I have had several shafts, some were abit harder than than others, others were much easier to pull off, you should be fine, if you doubt it though, feel free to go to your Taylormade retailer and if they find it defective, Taylormade is really good at fixing stuff like that

^ +1 This.

Thanks, I'm sure it's fine. I just get really ocd when I buy a new club. I appreciate everyone's response. Can't wait to go hit the course with this bad boy.

Back