Gummi Bear

Sporadic Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
Bean Dip
I'm running low on par 3 tees.

Mrs Gummi got me some pegs that put the ball ½" above the ground, and they've been pretty great. I've also got some Epoch 1½" tees that I like equally well.

I can't seem to find the pegs or the Epoch short tees in anything other than a variety pack. I found some nifty orange ones as well, but I have to buy 10,000 of them (how many lifetimes is that? )

Never buy them. I always use a broken tee found on the tee box. There is almost always one there. If not, I waste a regular long tee.

Yeah, a lot of folks are that way. I'm kind of funny in that I do like to use my own tee. No real particular reason why...

Am I the only one who still uses my 2 3/4" tee on Par 3's, and just stick them in the ground lower??

I'd need a mallet to drive a 2-3/4" tee into the hard Earth down here. Some courses only have an inch or two of topsoil, and it's solid rock underneath. No kidding.

I use 2 3/4" Zero Friction tees, and cut about a dozen of those in half - at an angle - so they're easier to stick into the ground.

Am I the only one who still uses my 2 3/4" tee on Par 3's, and just stick them in the ground lower??

I do the same thing. I have to use one of my tees and I push it down almost all the way.

Never buy them. I always use a broken tee found on the tee box. There is almost always one there. If not, I waste a regular long tee.
+1
You can almost 100% find a broken one to use.If I can't then I use one of mine.Most of the time I save one that I've broken with the driver for the par 3's

I don't ever buy tees, but anytime a find a broken, 'unbreakable' tee, I'll keep it in my bag/pocket to use on par 3's. I have two or three that I have been using all summer. Even on par 3's they take a licking and keep on ticking.

I like using tiny little tees too and always lose them. They pop up and they're too small to see - well for me at least.

The Epoch tees are really cool, and 'unbreakable', but I still lose the darned things. They go zooming through the air when I hit the ball, sometimes forward, sometimes backward. I only find them about half the time.

The Epoch tees are really cool, and 'unbreakable', but I still lose the darned things. They go zooming through the air when I hit the ball, sometimes forward, sometimes backward. I only find them about half the time.

Epoch are my favorite so far too. I wish they would come out with them in bright colors like lime green or hot pink.

That would be so awesome if they came in colors. I also wish I could buy a sack of the short ones. I don't know how many driver tees I need, but I keep buying them for the short ones...

Broken ones or snap off my longer tees.

Bingo- same here.

if im using an iron I don't even use a tee if I have to use my 3-wood I just use a broken one I find

You're not back yet are you Atticus? Your package isn't going to go out until tomorrow or Monday.

(I know you're back from overseas, I just thought you have another week before you are back from your three week thing).

I just use a wood tee, I stay away from the plastic tees because I have actually had them affect a shot due to the resistance. Of course that was a regular length. It's just easier and more convenient to use a wood tee.

I'll use a broken white tee - has to be white.....

I use any broken tee I find on the tee box...actually since I've been using 3W off the tee lately I havn't even needed to buy any new tees. I just grab a broken one every hole.

Back