2013 ESPN Playoffs Gridiron Challenge

TONS of people in contention for this one. Still 2 weeks left, though you've got to figure that SB week people's lineups will be very similar for the most part (same QBs, same RBs, etc).

I thought I was out after that sorry performance last week, but it appears I might have a chance. May have to take a few gambles next week.

And what do you know, I suck during the post game as well!

And what do you know, I suck during the post game as well!

I'm not doing so hot myself. I need to just stick to college football. It's quite obvious I know nothing about the NFL.

Rosters are open for change!!!

I am so bad at these types of games. I feel that I over analyze everything and end up killing myself with the choice. I'm gonna have to start getting desperate.

Don't forget your picks this week carry over to the super bowl!

That makes sense. i was going to say what is the point if every will have the same 2 qb's come super bowl time. This makes sense.

So then you are really trying to predict who is going to win and play 2 weeks later rather than who will get you the most points this week?

Was not aware of that...time to make changes!

So then you are really trying to predict who is going to win and play 2 weeks later rather than who will get you the most points this week?

Wow, me neither. That is pretty cool though.

had a better week this week, but so far out of this with my first week mistake I'm just trying to do the best I can vs actually having any chance of being close to winning. :sigh:

I got lucky last year and just happened to guess right, but yeah it's a bit of double guessing. Personally I went all in on two teams I think will win, so it's sink or swim for me!

They updated scores from Sunday:

2013gridironplayoffchallengedivisionalroundupdate_zps52a59046.jpg

I need a big day from the Pats.

Should be some great games, I went all in with players from the two teams I think will make it to the Super Bowl!

Should be some great games, I went all in with players from the two teams I think will make it to the Super Bowl!

Hahaha, I picked players for the teams I didn't think would make the Super Bowl.

Remember there is no lineup changing after today. You are stuck with who you pick today for the Super Bowl.

I'll be interested to see who everyone else picked for this one. I had a tough time making my choices.

I'll be interested to see who everyone else picked for this one. I had a tough time making my choices.

Pretty easy for me since I just chose players from the 2 teams I think will advance.

Pretty easy for me since I just chose players from the 2 teams I think will advance.

Interesting strategy. I pondered doing that, but eventually spilt the slots up between the 4 teams in case my predictions are wrong.

Interesting strategy. I pondered doing that, but eventually spilt the slots up between the 4 teams in case my predictions are wrong.

Screw that, all or nothing! haha

Back