Welcome to THP!

Welcome to Paradise!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Welcome!

Welcome!

welcome to THP from west tennessee

I like Warriors Path, I have played there once. Maybe we can play sometime in either place?

Hey guys, I am from Jonesville, VA, which is about 45 minutes from Kingsport. I play over in the Tri-Cities occassionally. I have played at Meadowview, Crocketts Ridge, Graysburg Hills, and Tri-Cities Golf Course. I am always up for trying to sneak away for a round. If you all want to get a foursome together, let me know.

Hey guys, I am from Jonesville, VA, which is about 45 minutes from Kingsport. I play over in the Tri-Cities occassionally. I have played at Meadowview, Crocketts Ridge, Graysburg Hills, and Tri-Cities Golf Course. I am always up for trying to sneak away for a round. If you all want to get a foursome together, let me know.

Sounds like we need to do that once we get rid of this newest snowfall.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Sounds like we need to do that once we get rid of this newest snowfall.

Yeah tell me about it. I am hoping to get out sometime in the next couple of weeks. The weather just has to cooperate. I am actually going to be in Kingsport Saturday, but not for golf. I may stop by Dicks though to try to hit some of the new stuff. I am in the market for some new hybrids.

Yeah tell me about it. I am hoping to get out sometime in the next couple of weeks. The weather just has to cooperate. I am actually going to be in Kingsport Saturday, but not for golf. I may stop by Dicks though to try to hit some of the new stuff. I am in the market for some new hybrids.

I wish any of the Dicks around Johnson City had the setup that the Knoxville store does. Between it and Edwin Watts its worth the drive.

Welcome to the board! Knoxville here! Always looking for new golf buddies! Oh, and GO DAMN VOLS!

I actually come to Knoxville a lot. I go to the Edwin Watts and go see my parents in Kingston. What course do you play in Knoxville the most?

Welcome to the site!

Back