2013 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

How do I know if my players are participating in Farmer's - Are the player listed participating?

I think I got mine done right. First time at fantasy sports so my picks should be good for a laugh.

Got the team set. All y'all playing for 2nd now lol

I'm getting really pumped for this weeks tourney and all the way through the rest of the year with the fantasy golf. This makes watching the tourney's soooo much more fun!

My team has been set. Don't know what to think. I will be rooting for chi chi Rodriguez to win. I bet no one has him!! JK!!

Thanks. I am assuming I will have the option to change before the tournament in case of injury before the start time. I guess we will see on Thursday. On the other hand if a player misses the cut or gets hurt mid round seems like I would be out of luck.
Yes. Out of luck. You play with the 10 you have when the tournament starts.

Nope, I have 40,000 available and I'm trying to add someone who is 20,000.
I just got the same error. Of course I already have 10 guys in. Are you sure you have an open spot?

I have set my roster. First time playing Fantasy Golf so we shall how it goes but should be a good time. I really like the format seems to really make things pretty even.

Quick question, if one of the players we selected say gets hurt before Thursday and does not play will we get a chance to change the roster or do we just have to deal with it for this week? Thanks

You have up until the start of the tournament to change your roster. Once that deadline is reached, your roster is locked for that tournament.

All set. I like this format way better than last years. Salary cap is a nice touch.

I'm in. Pretty excited about it.

I am locked out trying too many times to figure out my password from my phone. My laptop automatically remembers my user pass.

I am locked out trying too many times to figure out my password from my phone. My laptop automatically remembers my user pass.

I have unlocked your account. Please use the Forgot Password link if you cannot remember your password.

tomorrow. finally. THP Fantasy Golf.
just set my team of amazing golfers, aka top 10.
all others should tremble with fear.

tomorrow. finally. THP Fantasy Golf.
just set my team of amazing golfers, aka top 10.
all others should tremble with fear.

Bring it!

My team has been officially set for two days now, but just did a last minute check to make sure I didn't have any WD's or made a mistake. Really liking my squad for this first week. I just love this format and being able to do it all straight through the site. So much more strategy than just picking the best 8 golfers each and every week.

My team has been officially set for two days now, but just did a last minute check to make sure I didn't have any WD's or made a mistake. Really liking my squad for this first week. I just love this format and being able to do it all straight through the site. So much more strategy than just picking the best 8 golfers each and every week.

Isn't it 10?

8 was referring to Yahoo Golf and how much better this is, than just picking 8 golfers, like on Yahoo.

My bad Jeff, misunderstood that one.

C'mon, man! By the way, you're going down, sucka!

As much as I want to come back with something, after my play the past two seasons, not sure I can say a lot haha.

....but since a little trash talk never hurt anyone.

When I'm on top and accepting that prize pack, I'll make sure I send you pictures first.

As much as I want to come back with something, after my play the past two seasons, not sure I can say a lot haha.

....but since a little trash talk never hurt anyone.

When I'm on top and accepting that prize pack, I'll make sure I send you pictures first.

I'll one up ya'. I will send you an oil painting of my THP Fantasy Golf prize pack.

I'll one up ya'. I will send you an oil painting of my THP Fantasy Golf prize pack.

Thanks, Id appreciate a painting of the picture I send you. You're a real friend Jeff :alien:

This could go on forever. It's going to be a fun season. LOL.

Agree'd and I wish you all the best even if your best isn't good enough i

Back