BigLeftyinAZ

Reaction score
I'm going to be silly and take a bet. A good friend who is a Long Drive guy and I will be partaking into a challenge.I will try to out drive him while he uses his putter. I told him one of the conditions will have to be a soft course and not and airport runway,lol.

More then likely I will lose on a firm fairway,but might have a chance on softer conditions. I think it will be a fun show.

We watched a long drive champion hit with a putter locally here and he got about 220 yards. He said anything more than that is because of unbelievably dry conditions.

We want video of it, good luck.

I'm sure there will be one made.He is now demanding it to be done up in mesquite on the actual grid.Oh oh,I may be in trouble

Last time I was in Mesquite at the long drive competition some charity group had a "unofficial" long putter drive competition. The winner was a guy with broom handle, long putter, with a 500 gram putter head attached to it. I don't remember the exact yardage, but it was well over 200 yards. :clapp:

Didn't they have some guy on Highway 18 who was a Long Drive guy who drove with a putter? (Not a contestant, but someone they had on one of the shows)?

I recall that he hit the bejezus out of the ball.

Didn't they have some guy on Highway 18 who was a Long Drive guy who drove with a putter? (Not a contestant, but someone they had on one of the shows)?

I recall that he hit the bejezus out of the ball.

Yeah I remember that episode, he also hit a cut down driver that was like 2 ft. long.haha

Back