Ohio - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Cleveland Golf

nice! I didnt even know they had one down here, heard of one in Cleveland in a few weeks and that was it

Would strongly advise against the one in Cleveland. My dad and I used to attend annually when I was in high school, and with each year it goes worse and worse. We went back during my college days and it had completely turned to a waste of time. JMO.

The North Coast Golf Show is in Columbus on Feb. 22,23,24 at the Franklin Co. Veterans Memorial. Its a really good one......................

I have yet to check the Columbus one out, despite living 5 minutes from it for the last 7 or so years. I will have to grab my pops and go check that one out this year. Thanks for the heads up.

At some point I guess I should tell youngbuck he's headed back to OHIO.

He might not be to happy with ya having to come to Ohio again

More info? Good deals? Maybe looking to fill some whole in my bag.

Anyone going to this?
I'll be there. Most likely on Saturday.

He might not be to happy with ya having to come to Ohio again

Ha, he would not be happy if I went without him.... That is fact. He had a blast at the outing in Oct.

Ha, he would not be happy if I went without him.... That is fact. He had a blast at the outing in Oct.

I'm sure he wouldn't be happy at all. He wants to win more money at napkin ball at the restaurant. ?

Amphibians can tapatalk!

I'm sure he wouldn't be happy at all. He wants to win more money at napkin ball at the restaurant. 

Amphibians can tapatalk!

Lol, actually he slipped the money back to One T the next day. But The experience of THPing will live on for a lifetime for him. Not bad 16 and has that passion for the game.

Still one spot left?

Really I thought we were full again! Somebody better hop in on this spot soon!

No, I was asking, I thought we had 39 or so

I thought I saw in another thread that the first two invitationals for this year were sold out?

It's full and there has been a waiting list started!

That is awesome. We filled this event up so quickly. I'm really glad/proud to be apart of a THP event! Is it April yet!?

Awesome! It's cause of you and Canadan did such an amazing job at last yrs fall get together that turned into JB breaking out the range finder for us.

Golfergal just sent me a message letting me know someone dropped, so I sent the money and I'm in. If anyone from Michigan or Northern Ohio wants to car pool, shoot me a PM. This will be my forst event and it sounds great, so I am pretty excited.

Golfergal just sent me a message letting me know someone dropped, so I sent the money and I'm in. If anyone from Michigan or Northern Ohio wants to car pool, shoot me a PM. This will be my forst event and it sounds great, so I am pretty excited.

Awesome dude! That's great news for you!

Since this is my first event, I really don't know what to expect, but from all the excitment on the thread...it sounds awesome!

Since this is my first event, I really don't know what to expect, but from all the excitment on the thread...it sounds awesome!

Expect to have a great time, meet some cool people, laugh a lot, and not really care what you shoot.

Last edited:
Kevin speaks the truth!

This is my first THP event as well Outlaw. My whole mentality at first was to win of course, but then I thought about it for awhile. After applying my videos for the Morgan Cup and watching the Morgan Cup thread very closely and taking in what this place is all about, winning is completely on the back burner for me. I'm really exciting to meet the great folks that put in a great deal of time and effort to make this place what it is. Also to meet some fellow THPers that share the same interests as me and make a bunch of new friends. If I happen to play well while I'm there great! If not I will not be disappointed one bit.

I'm a virgin too...

I have a crazy work schedule this year, so winning is the last thing on my mind. I sent MikeDean a PM trying to figure out when most people get down there, if there are any other rounds that people plan on playing (either Friday or Sunday), and what hotel people are staying at? I am looking forward to a weekend away with a bunch of people who love golf.

I have a crazy work schedule this year, so winning is the last thing on my mind. I sent MikeDean a PM trying to figure out when most people get down there, if there are any other rounds that people plan on playing (either Friday or Sunday), and what hotel people are staying at? I am looking forward to a weekend away with a bunch of people who love golf.

Definitely! I think the plan is for a Sunday morning round for sure. Myself Allan (Buckbug), Brandon (InHartWeTrust) are going to be staying at the Red Roof. It was $70 a night. Not the nicest but not the worst, we were just looking for a bed and shower really. I'm Jimmy by the way. Depending on when we leave, we're coming from Western NY I was hoping maybe we could find a range or do some practice on Friday night.

Back