adidas Golf adizero Footwear Preview

Like many others, I just said "I need those" when I saw the grey/lt. grey/yellow ones on page 1. Those look fantastic.

I wonder how the display will be for these at the PGA Show, maybe some super sized shoes hung from the ceiling or a whole bunch of the actual shoes made to look like they're floating!!!

I'm clearly in the minority, but they do nothing for me whatsoever.

Tapped via tapatalk

I'm clearly in the minority, but they do nothing for me whatsoever.

Tapped via tapatalk
I understand the look or color choices may not be fantastic, but what if you tried them on and it felt like you weren't wearing any shoes at all. That light feel will help a ton.

Like many others, I just said "I need those" when I saw the grey/lt. grey/yellow ones on page 1. Those look fantastic.

I could not agree more. I do have one concern though. While the white sole really looks nice with all of the grey, I would be afraid all that white would turn a greenish yellow color after only a few rounds. That would really ruin these for me.

Does anyone know if they are really ridged material? I'd worry they are not soft enough and would cut your feet up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

these released today, and one have first word? I ordered mine, should be shipped tomorrow.

I love the marketing and direction TMAG is taking with these, the yellow color is a little bright, but very cool idea in deed.

I'm like a magpie they go for anything shinny .........I go for anything yellow golf wise so I've pre ordered wooohooooo oh I'm sure the lightweight tech will come in handy too LOL

Does anyone know if they are really ridged material? I'd worry they are not soft enough and would cut your feet up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

i got mine today and they are quite soft along the front of the foot, and they feel very comfortable , feel more comfortable than my ATV 360 shoes

Nice one , they look like great shoe , lets hope we can put the Wellies away in Scotland and get decent shoes on soon lol

Nice one , they look like great shoe , lets hope we can put the Wellies away in Scotland and get decent shoes on soon lol
I love the white and yellow ones, but ended up getting the black ones as they will be easier to keep clean

These things are so dang light, was very impressed by the weight.

My yellow and tie ones are due in , I'll be cleaning them like mad lol

I love the white and yellow ones, but ended up getting the black ones as they will be easier to keep clean
My yellow and white ones are due soon can't wait , I'll be cleaning like mad,I'm hoping that I blind my opponents rather than rely on my poor golf to win LOL

I was given a pair of the Grey/Yellow colorway for my birthday and wore them for the first time today walking 18 today. These gave me no problems and were surprisingly very breathable. Also, I have wide feet and these actually fit me really well, even with my custom insoles which make them a little heavier.

I was given a pair of the Grey/Yellow colorway for my birthday and wore them for the first time today walking 18 today. These gave me no problems and were surprisingly very breathable. Also, I have wide feet and these actually fit me really well, even with my custom insoles which make them a little heavier.

Would like to hear more on how these performed and how comfortable they were.

Tried these on in a store today and HOLY CRAP they are like slippers. Only had on one but in comparison to my Adidas trainers it was like having nothing on. I don't have the best of ankles from years of soccer and a few motorcycle crashes so ankle support is key for me. The Adizero set up as a firm shoe around the ankle while allowing plenty of movement around the toe area.

My trainer size is 9 1/2 but i tried on a 9 in store, which would suggest that these are in fact quite a roomy shoe. I also would have to use a custom insole but that wouldn't add much to the overall weight of the shoe.

Living in Ireland means lots of rain which sadly also means golf courses are usually pretty soft under foot. All of my rounds are walking so footwear is crucial and there is nothing worse then a heavy shoe. My current shoes the Adipure and Callaway Xtreme, not heavy shoes by any means but i have a feeling the Adizero would blow both of them out of the water

Picked up the gray and yellow pair this weekend!

I swear, they feel like house slippers. Im looking forward to getting on the course. Only thing I worry about is not wanting to get them dirty!! They are just oh so sessy!

Any comments on the sport model, mens?

Picked up the gray and yellow pair this weekend!

I swear, they feel like house slippers. Im looking forward to getting on the course. Only thing I worry about is not wanting to get them dirty!! They are just oh so sessy!

I think they will wipe clean with a sponge. The Adidas football boots i have are made from the same top material and just wipe down very easy

Any comments on the sport model, mens?

I tried them on and almost bought them, but none of the colorways did anything for me. Maybe in June or July they will have never colorways available and I might grab a pair.

They are comfy and light!

Today was my first round with the Adizero and i'm completely blown away by how well they perform. We have had a lot of rain here in the last few days and it was even a battle to find a course open today. With that being said the course was pretty soft under foot which i think were the perfect conditions for the Adizero debut.

STYLE - you have all seen them and in person they are a very sleek shoe indeed. They remind me of the Adidas F50 soccer boot. The actually have the same top layer material as the F50. I know everbody is talking about the weight of the shoe being a key factor to the style. This really shows true when you hold in one hand an AdiPure and in the other an Adizero.

FIT - i'm a 9 1/2 in my Adidas trainers so i was suprised when the 9 in these fit quite comfortably. The Adizero come with 2 inserts with one which is already in the shoe a soft foam insert and the other a slighty heavier rubber type insert. I wear custom inserts but thought i'd give the heavier rubber insert a chance to see how they felt and i was impressed at how well they held up. To the point where i don't see the need to use my own inserts while playing. Around the ankle is very solid and quite supportive. The toe area is spacious and dosn't hinder walking in the least, the shoe itself is suprisinly very flexible while walking and almost feels like it's moving with you rather then you moving the shoe.

PERFORMANCE - like i said the soft ground would be a great test for these shoes and they left me feeling very safe all day. A few times i had to play from really soft area and i felt very sure that my foot wouldn't slip or move in any way. Which meant i could consintrate on that shot at hand. We all have enough things to be thinking about during our swing and with the Adizero footing will never be one of those things to think about. The comfort all day in these shoes is incredible. I have never worn a shoe like them. Walking 18 holes in soft conditions and my feet feel like i wasn't even playing today. When it came to teeing off i felt i could swing strong with the extra stability from the shoes.

CONS - sadly there are 2 cons to these shoes. 1. The laces are made of a light material and got dirty fairly easy. When the shoes are cleaned the laces will still be dirty and that is something that will bother people. I know it will bother me. The solution to this maybe to change the laces or take them out and wash them every now and then in the washing machine. 2. Then length of the spikes will cause issues on soft greens. If you were to turn on the ball of your foot while on the green it will actually tear the green. We tested this off the putting green before starting and it did quite a bit of damage to the grass. It also was visable to see this happen on tee boxes.

All in all i'm very impressed with the Adizero. They are drying out at the moment as they are quite dirty. I'm gonna wait till the soil dries onto them to see how hard they are to clean. I'll be doing a video over the weekend to show how easy or hard they are to clean. I have a feeling it's gonna be pretty easy to clean them.

Awesome update kelly, sounds like a great pair for sure with a couple small hiccups. The grounds crew might not like the spikes thing though.

Back