What Wedges Should I Get?

Out of what I've tried? Vokeys. If you wait a few weeks the SCOR testing thread should really pick up and you'll get some good info there.

I will echo this opinion. After a fair amount of using SCOR, if buying today, it would most likely be Vokey for me. Still a ways to go in the testing process, both Vokey and Scor have their strong points.

I still havent bought any but I did get to hold the ATV's the cleveland cg15, the nike vr's and the mazuno's. Sorry for spelling. The mazuno's looked great with the extra grooves cut in them. I like the cg15's with the extra grooves and the round tear drop tip. I didnt like the feel or the look of the nikes. I didnt care for the ATV the lip on the back. Now I wasnt able to hit any of these yet so my opinions could change upon hitting them. I am going to visit a local country club in march and try the vokeys and mazunos and ATV's for sure. Not sure if I will get to test any others.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Someone is selling a pair of ATVs for 100$ in the marketplace here on THP. Cant beat the wedge for the price!

Titleist Vokey. They last forever, and look amazing with their traditional design.

Eidolon...er, Scor!

If you like the laser etching on the CG15/16, be sure to check out the new RTX wedges. They put a good amount of spin on the ball.

That said, I'm with Freddie here. J40s are probably the best all around wedge that I've played yet.

Well I made my decision! I ordered the Rocketblades Wedges 50 degree 55 degree and 60 degree!

Back