Ohio - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Cleveland Golf

Every time I work the overnight shift I look up Legendary Run. I get more and more excited. I play the holes through my head on how I plan to play them.

I hope our Friday ProAm round is there. It might not help at all but if an early round saves me a stroke, or 5, it might keep me from being totally embarrassed. We can hit somewhere else on Sunday, IMO.

Every time I work the overnight shift I look up Legendary Run. I get more and more excited. I play the holes through my head on how I plan to play them.

I have refused to watch any of the hole videos or check out the scorecard to date. My goal is to go in completely blind and see how I play, who knows if I will be able to make that happen though.

Planning a round in my head ahead of time will take me back to tournament days too much, I am doing all I can to make this just be a recreational round of golf where I just play to have fun...something I have never really been able to do.

Hows the course look? Difficult or easy? Long or short? Tight or Open?

I hope our Friday ProAm round is there. It might not help at all but if an early round saves me a stroke, or 5, it might keep me from being totally embarrassed. We can hit somewhere else on Sunday, IMO.

Not sure I'll be in town in time to make a Friday round. Myself and Allan are about 7 hours out. I believe we plan on leaving in the morning but haven't worked all that out yet. I'd rather just have a nice relaxing range session the night before to be honest.

I have refused to watch any of the hole videos or check out the scorecard to date. My goal is to go in completely blind and see how I play, who knows if I will be able to make that happen though.

Planning a round in my head ahead of time will take me back to tournament days too much, I am doing all I can to make this just be a recreational round of golf where I just play to have fun...something I have never really been able to do.

Hows the course look? Difficult or easy? Long or short? Tight or Open?

Depending where we play from seems like it can be long, but that can depend on the tee selection. Seems fair in my opinion. Nothing outrageous but not a cake walk either. I haven't watched the videos of the holes, just looked at the score card quite a bit.

I'm definitely going to have fun and meet everyone, but I can't even not try to play well in a charity tournament at a par 3 course. Lol just in my blood I guess!

Depending where we play from seems like it can be long, but that can depend on the tee selection. Seems fair in my opinion. Nothing outrageous but not a cake walk either. I haven't watched the videos of the holes, just looked at the score card quite a bit.

I'm definitely going to have fun and meet everyone, but I can't even not try to play well in a charity tournament at a par 3 course. Lol just in my blood I guess!

Everyone will play the tees they feel most comfortable with. So there will be guys at all sets.

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

Not sure I'll be in town in time to make a Friday round. Myself and Allan are about 7 hours out. I believe we plan on leaving in the morning but haven't worked all that out yet. I'd rather just have a nice relaxing range session the night before to be honest.

I'm up VERY early so the earlier we leave,the earlier we get there.You can nap the whole way and wake up refreshed! I'd love to play a Friday round!

Sounds like a pretty big group coming from NY. That's pretty cool. It's funny how Ohio events bring people from all over the place.

Sounds like a pretty big group coming from NY. That's pretty cool. It's funny how Ohio events bring people from all over the place.

No kidding, I thought last time we had people from a huge # of states, I think this time might be even more

No kidding, I thought last time we had people from a huge # of states, I think this time might be even more
I figure one more trip and we may qualify as honorary residents.... Not that it would be an honor... Lol its all about the cool people why we come out

I cannot wait! I am so looking forward to this trip, then I get to see almost everyone again in May.

Everyone will play the tees they feel most comfortable with. So there will be guys at all sets.

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

I'm playing the reds.

I figure one more trip and we may qualify as honorary residents.... Not that it would be an honor... Lol its all about the cool people why we come out

We'll make you guys honorary residents on the next trip and it would be an honor for us to have you! Haha

I have looked at the course several times and it will be a challenge for me, haven't decided on what tees to play will depend on my tee game mostly come that weekend. If I can get it straightened out I definitely would like to play farther back but if not I may be using lots of irons off the tee. :-| not sure how that would work out for the competition side but may be my best option for scoring decent.

Guess its time to seek lessons and a shaft fitting. Not sure why I keep putting them off.

I will play from my partners tee shot!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Anything in front of the reds?

This made me laugh out loud.

I think I've found my partner for this event.

Cart golf buddy!

Looking forward. Just needs to hurry up and warm up so I can go down and get a practice round in.

Hats and balls were received at THP HQ today and we will bring them all with us.

Excited to see people soon.

Hats and balls were received at THP HQ today and we will bring them all with us.

Boom! Can't wait! Thanks Cleveland and thp

Boom! Can't wait! Thanks Cleveland and thp

You said it, deano. Gonna be awesome to you again, JB. Crazy weather up here in NorOnt, crazy snow, freezing rain, plain rain, etc. The good news..it won't last forever. See ya soon.

You said it, deano. Gonna be awesome to you again, JB. Crazy weather up here in NorOnt, crazy snow, freezing rain, plain rain, etc. The good news..it won't last forever. See ya soon.

Wait didn't we have that in October too?

Anything in front of the reds?

If thing go south, I'll tee it up at the end of the fairway.

d8b49.jpg

If thing go south, I'll tee it up at the end of the fairway.

d8b49.jpg

Hart I am gonna one up you, and go with this, because the video is hilarious and I love it.

^^^ lol, love it.

Back