Entourage Fans - Movie Green Lit.

Boom. Awesome. Ary Gold his my hero.

Hahaha, love the avatar change, War. I'm psyched for this for sure.

He is the man. I love the scene when he walks through the office with the paint ball gun stalking Llyod. Classic.

Freaking awesome!

When Ari goes back and forth with Adam Davies and ends up going to his office and slapping him and making him apologize is my favorite part of the whole series

When Ari goes back and forth with Adam Davies and ends up going to his office and slapping him and making him apologize is my favorite part of the whole series

"That is what we call a b*tch Slap. A b*tch Slap for a b*tch.":bicker:

Sweet!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Ari is my favorite character of all time, I'm pumped for this.

Loved the series! I forsee a very bad movie, but I know I'm going to watch it anyway.

This reminds me I haven't seen the final season yet

I like

I cannot wait. I will be at the midnight showing pending there is one. IMO the best tv show of all time. Even better than Seinfeld for me.

I slowly lost interest in this show and the last season kind of sucked IMO. I might catch this on cable

Loved the series! I forsee a very bad movie, but I know I'm going to watch it anyway.

I agree I love the show, but it seems like every time they make a show like this into a movie it sucks. Like you I will definitely watch it though, I love Entourage. I actually got rid of HBO, because this show isn't on anymore.

I can't wait to see this movie!

Nothing could ever be as good as Seasons 2 & 3, but I hope the movie is good. Seemed like as Turtle gradually got his s*** together and stopped being a fat mooch, the show got worse. I want the old Turtle back in the movie!

Lloooooyyyd!!!!!!

Apparently this has been put on hold due to Vinny, Turtle, and Drama all holding out for more money. Looking into it looks like Wahlberg is confident and Ellin doesn't think it's going to happen.

Back