FS: Nippon N.S. Pro GH 1050 Stiff 4-PW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oregon Golfer

#XBomb
Reaction score
Handicap
Very good condition. Played for about 15 rounds. Cleaned after every round and kept in 14-way full divider bag.

Standard length. Length from end of grip to end of shaft tip 4-PW: 38", 37.5", 37", 36.25", 36", 35.25", 34.75"

Golf Pride Tour Velvet midsize grips in very good condition.

$60 shipped CONUS. PayPal

24b350a46e02bef9e799f40a8626834a_zpsf9f25e9a.jpg

66cc0c62-c576-442a-8500-380fea76953a_zps2c659432.jpg

Last edited:
Are all ferrules in perfect shape or would any need to be replaced? We're these pulled from ZStar irons?

THPing on Tapatalk

Are all ferrules in perfect shape or would any need to be replaced? We're these pulled from ZStar irons?

THPing on Tapatalk

Yes pulled from Z-Stars. The ferrules should probably be replaced. It looks like they got a little hot while the club builder was pulling the heads and a few have wavy edges on the club side. Ferrules are cheap and come with the cost of reshafting if you have someone else do it.

http://www.golfworks.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_52PIS_A_cn_E_38

Yes pulled from Z-Stars. The ferrules should probably be replaced. It looks like they got a little hot while the club builder was pulling the heads and a few have wavy edges on the club side. Ferrules are cheap and come with the cost of reshafting if you have someone else do it.

http://www.golfworks.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_52PIS_A_cn_E_38

I tried reshafting my wedges a few days ago and couldn't get the ferrules on properly. If they need new ferrules I will have to pass because I don't want to pay someone else to do it.

THPing on Tapatalk

probably got the wrong size ferrules.

what is the tip size, Trav?

They were the right size.

THPing on Tapatalk

Please keep the banter out of the marketplace.

Chipped via Tapatalk, never chutted.

What type of launch do these shafts offer?

TTing

I would call them a mid/high.

They are about 110 grams if I remember correctly so kind of in between heavier shafts and "lightweight" shafts. When I got fitted for my KBS shafts the fitter said I was crazy to go away from these as they are some of the best shafts around. I just wanted something heavier and wanted to see what KBS was all about.

Any trade interests?

TTing

Oh I don't know, not really. Trying to raise funds but maybe I could be tempted with some Scor wedges in 50 & 55 or similar or a putter with mid toe hang. I could chip in a few bucks if the deal was right. Mostly I would just like to sell.

I play Nippon N.S. pro 1100 shafts in my diablo forged irons, they were made only for those irons....they are a little heavier but these shafts are certainly amazing shafts...I have a uniflex but hit a project x 5.5 or 6.0 flighted and kbs c taper plus S flex the same way....they have such a unique way of how they work and are a mid/high launching shaft but the Nippon shafts are so widely used in japan and over here as well but they know what they are doing over there with their equipment! Nice shafts!

Bump...

Price drop

I edited the first post; $60 shipped.

Ok gotcha. I'm so tempted to seal the deal. I will hold off for a bit( a few hrs)
Hopefully they aren't gone.

I'd be interested in a CG Classic 290 10.5 head in trade.

Lock it up please. SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back