Sunday 8/9/09 Contest Begins

I'm in!!!!!!!:blob:

Could always use another bag or putter to go in the collection......

Thanks THP

I'm in, need a new bag to go with the new sticks.. I'd like a new putter but chances are it's a righty.. :( damn you wrong handers!

Here here!

I'm going to opt out of this one. Both prizes look great but I just got a new putter and bag so I don't need either. Good luck to all that are entered.

I am SO in! Thanks THP!

Put me in coach,I really need the putter can't make any puts with the one I have:smile:

I'm in, as usual

I'm in!

Count me in too!

-JP

Eye'm inn.

I'm in!! :alien2:

I'm in!

Awful nice of you to get me a putter for my birthday :wink:

Dear Sir or Madame,

This letter responds to your notice of an option to participate in a random drawing to be held Sunday, August 9, for the chance to win a golf bag or putter, the results of which shall be published contemporaneously in a designated section of the internet forum operating under the name, The Hackers Paradise [sic]. We write to inform you that we will not be participating, as we are presently equiped with satisfactory storage and putting equipment. Nonetheless, please note that this notice in no way shall act as an opt-out from any other contest or drawing that is not specifically described herein.

Best regards.

Sincerely,
worst_shot_ever

OK I'm in

Count me in!

Next Sunday this contest begins, if you have not opted in, and want to do so, make sure you qualify in the 1st post and then opt in.

Back