Hello from Washington

Big_E

Playing from the trees
Reaction score
Handicap
N/A
About me, well im a new golfer from Washington. Just graduated high school, hopefully gonna have a class with nick taylor or jake locker (for the college football fans) at UW. Found THP looking for reviews on golf clubs. Glad I found THP, and excited to get better at golf

Welcome to THP Big_E!

Welcome to THP

Welcome aboard!

:welcome:

Must to tough getting all that 100*'s weather up their, but after spending 6 years in Washington had to leave because of all the rain......

Oh yeah, the heat and sun is rough.. i havent been this tan since i went to hawaii 3 years ago:banana:

I dont mind the rain so much, but the snow the last few years has been terrible

Hi, Big_E--what part of the state? A Brazilian year ago, I lived in Tacoma for a bit. Still have family in that part of the world.

Welcome to THP!

i live about 2 hours north of tacoma. just a bit east of everett

i live about 2 hours north of tacoma. just a bit east of everett

We always used to say that the state of Washington is like a body. Seattle is the head, and Tacoma and Everett are the armpits.

which makes spokane a foot... making washington disabled??? ive never heard that metaphor before.

which makes spokane a foot... making washington disabled??? ive never heard that metaphor before.

I have a few years on you.

probably. so what exactly is a brazillian handicap. i saw that trolling and wasnt sure

probably. so what exactly is a brazillian handicap. i saw that trolling and wasnt sure

The punch line of a bad blonde joke.

Boyfriend: It says here in the paper that four Brazilian soldier were killed in a terrorist attack.

Blonde: I forget--how many is a Brazilian?

so does that mean your handicap is high? or low

another brazillion thing? i didnt know hair color was a handicap...

another brazillion thing? i didnt know hair color was a handicap...

We seem to be developing our own language here at THP. You'll catch on!

Back