What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer to chew my calories

Spoiler
Or get drunk on them.

amen Claire! there's food in the beer!

Dinner tonight is probably my typical Friday 'man meal'....wings, chick fingers, beer, taquitos, fries

Homemade pizza. Oh yeah, and some beer.

We went to Chili's and had their 3 for $20 deal. They have really large servings, and the food was good too. I had the country fried steak. Couldn't finish it. I'll have the rest for lunch tomorrow.

VERY calorific!

Homemade pizza. Oh yeah, and some beer.

I love homemade pizza - I make it often. Do you make your own dough or buy it? I confess - I'll often buy pre-made dough at Whole Foods.

I love homemade pizza - I make it often. Do you make your own dough or buy it? I confess - I'll often buy pre-made dough at Whole Foods.

It's easy to make pizza dough in a breadmaker. Naturally, my kids prefer the Bobboli stuff.

We went to the club for dinner tonight. It had rained a LOT this afternoon, so we got to watch the fairways drain. The food there is just so-so.

We normally make our own but tonight we were lazy and purchased.

Flank steak, rice and mixed veggies.

Out to dinner--shrimp and chicken creole over pasta (with enough in the doggie bag for lunch tomorrow), followed by ice cream at our favorite spot. Nothing like sitting outside eating an ice cream cone and watching the world go by.

Homemade Pot Roast with carrots, onions, and potatoes. Mmmmm! I am now waddling around the house wishing I had quit after the first plate full....

I think were going to Cheesecake Factory tonight. Just got done driving all day and anything would be good right now.

Grilled salmon for dinner, though Hubby may need a wet suit for the grill. I have sour cream & onion bread in the breadmaker and will make corn. Maybe asparagus too. Rice pudding going in the oven--Hubby's favorite.

Beef Wellington. We found a deal on Filet's. With asparagus and potatoes.

Some where nice I have chosen since it's our 41st wedding anniversary. She thinks I have forgotten.........:clapp:

Some where nice I have chosen since it's our 41st wedding anniversary. She thinks I have forgotten.........:clapp:

anniversary10.gif

Twix bar & a Powerade Zero.

Grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup.

Always a good choice AHH.

For Gasman:
Worlds Strangest Ice Cream - Travel + Leisure

Bacon Ice Cream: Rehoboth Beach, DE

200907-icecream-bacon-ss.jpg

Anyone who has ever dipped a French fry in a chocolate shake will understand this sweet-and-salty delight. The Ice Cream Store along the boardwalk in Rehoboth, DE, first dabbled in meat ice cream with a pulled-pork sundae, but has since developed a loyal following now with bacon and even its new chocolate-covered bacon. The bacon shake is particularly popular. “We sell 10 bacon milkshakes a day,” says owner Chip Hearn. “For some reason it’s become this cult thing.” The more conservative might prefer the Better than Sex flavor, which features devil’s-food-cake batter and crumbled candy bars.

How It Tastes: Bacon goodness. Hearn swears by the Jersey cows that fuel his ice cream and by “a really strong vanilla that will bring out that bacon taste.”

BaconIsBetter_Thumbnail.gif

shirt-bacon01.png

pasta night!

pasta night!

Yup...same here. I bought some imported artisinal linguini extruded through bronze dies and dried very slowly so that the pasta actually has rough edges that hold the sauce. Thought I'd try it....but for $5 a pound......probably not that often. Of course homemade sauce. Pasta ALWAYS a great choice thanks1974!

My wife just called - she wants pizza tonight, so I'll pick up a garlic chicken and a meat lovers on my way home. :eat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back