Caption This Contest 7-30-09

Was it necessary to have the gay pilates golf instruction video to have the instructor have a gay pilates short shorts on?

"You can't do this with metal spikes."

My new job is taking up all my time! But I've made due by combining my two loves of working-out and golfing.

"... and this is a genuine Bowflex body"

" If I don't fall and break something making this shot will sure be worth free boat rental."

Wearing these shorty shorts was a bad idea . . . the people below me can see my balls.

This one will run until today at 3pm EST.

Remember do not try this at home we are professionals. The words you do hear that are off camera "I sure hope we are............. man this is a stupid way to earn a living".

Hans thought to himself as he was posing for this picture – “I think I’m forgetting something, knees bent, head down, deep breath…… oh no – BALLS IN, BALLS IN – I’m always forgetting something….”

Daniel: When do I learn how to play golf?

Miyagi: Better learn balance. Balance is key. Balance good, golf good. Everything good. Balance bad, better pack up, go home. Understand?

The winner of this week's caption this contest is:
Wiley

Ask The Pro: Am I standing too close to the ball?

Congrats Wiley!

Thanks!!! :banana: One for one so far . . . :bulgy-eyes: Can't wait to get a surprise:cake:, I will post pictures asap.

Good job, Wiley.

There were some funny ones here.

Yeah there were, this was a tough one.

Very nice one Wiley. I would say it was brilliant (just like Guinness beer).

congrats!

Back