What are you procrastinating doing?

I'm not so sure I'd want my hair cut by anyone who'd be willing to do it on a Sunday.

You would if you were doing it yourself with a Flowbee.
Spoiler
flowbee.jpg

Spoiler
a-flowbee02.gif

Spoiler
So much better then the bowl cut.
Spoiler
7539M~The-Three-Stooges-Moe-Posters.jpg

Bed, I am procrastinating going to bed.....but no longer.:sleepy:

My god you need to tell my wife that. Or maybe we could make it one out of three.

No way! Secret women's pact there.

Gasman, I have no clue what a Flowbee might be or how it's supposed to work, but that first photo is just scary.

I would love not to go to work today, but I don't think I can procrastinate around that one.

This list is long and distinguished....

Gasman, I have no clue what a Flowbee might be or how it's supposed to work, but that first photo is just scary.

You plug it into your vaccuum and cut away. It was big in the 80s but it is making a comeback.
Spoiler
a-flowbee2.gif

I'm procrastinating writing up a thread on my month long trip away from home that includes an awesome golf camp and a huge college showcase soccer tournament. The reason for procrastinating now? I'm leaving to go school shopping.

I'm procrastinating writing up a thread on my month long trip away from home that includes an awesome golf camp and a huge college showcase soccer tournament. The reason for procrastinating now? I'm leaving to go school shopping.

Stop procrastinating!!!! We want to hear (and see?)

Harry hears that a lot. Just not usually from high school aged boys.

Please tell me that you meant to say he "never" hears it from high school aged boys.

Please tell me that you meant to say he "never" hears it from high school aged boys.

I honestly wouldn't know. I hope not.

Poor Harry--I should have waited unti he was here to defend himself. But it was just sitting there, begging to be said.

I honestly wouldn't know. I hope not.

Poor Harry--I should have waited unti he was here to defend himself. But it was just sitting there, begging to be said.

He's like a bloodhound - he'll log in and sniff out your post.

He's like a bloodhound - he'll log in and sniff out your post.

So now I"m procrastinating deleting my posts...

Yes, "never."

+1 for Diane.

I am again procrastinating cleaning my place because I never got to it last night!

Poor Harry!

I've been procastinating on cleaning my clubs, I was very dilligent about cleaning them after or before every round earlier in the year but lately I just can't get myself to do it.

I've been procastinating on cleaning my clubs, I was very dilligent about cleaning them after or before every round earlier in the year but lately I just can't get myself to do it.

Are you punishing them for being mean to you?

I knew a guy who actually used the Flowbee. He always looked like his hair had been gnawed off by a pit bull.

Are you punishing them for being mean to you?
Perhaps subconsciously. If they had been cleaned up a couple of weeks ago maybe somebody would have bought them, so it might have been a blessing that I didn't clean them.:D
I knew a guy who actually used the Flowbee. He always looked like his hair had been gnawed off by a pit bull.

That is funny right there

I don't know what the word "procratinating" means, but I'll look it up tomorrow......or the next day.

Definitely procrastinating from finding a new job. Looking for a job is by far my least favorite activity in the world.

Back