Sligo Shorts/Pants

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
For those that have them, I want to know your thoughts on them. Likes and dislikes. I have really liked them since I first got them last year in the Vegas Plaid. Our friend visiting this weekend got a pair of the chrome plaid and wanted to wear them all weekend.

However my friend Tim thinks they are a little short and prefers longer shorts. What are your thoughts on them?

For those that have them, I want to know your thoughts on them. Likes and dislikes. I have really liked them since I first got them last year in the Vegas Plaid. Our friend visiting this weekend got a pair of the chrome plaid and wanted to wear them all weekend.

However my friend Tim thinks they are a little short and prefers longer shorts. What are your thoughts on them?

I agree with Tim....just a tad too short for a guy.

• Admin
What length do you want them to out of curiousity? They go past my knees on me, and I am 5'11 with long legs.

Maybe and inch or inch and a half longer. IMO they tend to look like women's shorts if they are too tight or too short. The line itself is awesome. Great color schemes and styles.

• Admin
Maybe and inch or inch and a half longer. IMO they tend to look like women's shorts if they are too tight or too short. The line itself is awesome. Great color schemes and styles.

Really? I cannot imagine playing in shorts that are well past my knees. These go right past the knee, anything longer and I think they look like capri pants.

Really? I cannot imagine playing in shorts that are well past my knees. These go right past the knee, anything longer and I think they look like capri pants.

Capris are longer. That would be a pedal pusher or clam digger.

Capris are longer. That would be a pedal pusher or clam digger.

*sigh* ... I should know better than to ever venture into the Golf Style forum.

*sigh* ... I should know better than to ever venture into the Golf Style forum.

Really - I found this thread very entertaining. Apparently, Johneli wants to keep the other guys from seeing his knees and he thinks women wear tight short shorts. JB doesn't like to wear capris.

What does that mean?

I guess you haven't noticed that women wear their shorts shorter and tighter than men? No insinuations here....just a fact of life.

Really - I found this thread very entertaining. Apparently, Johneli wants to keep the other guys from seeing his knees and he thinks women wear tight short shorts. JB doesn't like to wear capris.

Heh-heh.

I wouldn't wear them below the knees either. I'm just going from memory but the pics you showed of you in the mirror with the red (pink) shorts stuck in my mind as being above the knee. To the knees is perfect. IMO tight shorts on a guy is worse than a little short. A lot worse.

There shorts go to the knees. Atleast all of mine from them do. They are not tight either.

I seem to be offending peoples' sensibilities on this thread and it's really the last thing I'm looking to do. Too opinionated for my own good. I'm checking out of this thread. Sorry.

I seem to be offending peoples' sensibilities on this thread and it's really the last thing I'm looking to do. Too opinionated for my own good. I'm checking out of this thread. Sorry.

Know the feeling....

we still love you Johneli :clapp:

I dont think that at all J. Love your opinions.

I have noticed and I am not opposed to this trend. :D

Back