Shipping Golf Bag?

Owen

Love/Hate Relationship
Reaction score
Handicap
Need some help guys. I just sold my old golf bag on eBay and I am now trying to figure out how to ship the thing. If I just take it to UPS will they handle it? Thanks for any advice.

Need some help guys. I just sold my old golf bag on eBay and I am now trying to figure out how to ship the thing. If I just take it to UPS will they handle it? Thanks for any advice.
Yes, they will, but with shipping + packaging...you are looking at around $50.00

I shipped a golf bag with UPS, I already had a box and it was still $45. They should have a box big enough for it though.

I have found that FedEx is a little cheaper and seems they ship a little faster as well

I shipped a golf bag with UPS, I already had a box and it was still $45. They should have a box big enough for it though.

Holy crap, I should have asked you guys first. I only charged $15 for shipping. Lol.

Holy crap, I should have asked you guys first. I only charged $15 for shipping. Lol.

That's about what I paid using my own packaging through USPS. Shipped a stand bag.

USPS could be the way to go on this one.

Yes, they will, but with shipping + packaging...you are looking at around $50.00
Wow, that's a lot, I guess I won't plan on selling any of my bags and just giving them away locally!!!

Wow, that's a lot, I guess I won't plan on selling any of my bags and just giving them away locally!!!

No doubt. I only got $40 for it anyways. I'm gonna be paying this guy to take it. Won't do that again.

No doubt. I only got $40 for it anyways. I'm gonna be paying this guy to take it. Won't do that again.
Selling bags is always tricky.

FedEx now has a golf bag box. ConUs should cost between $35-50 though. Sold 2 bags and have ended up breaking even after shipping

Tapping away on my S3

I bought a bag on ebay and was charged 45 bucks for shipping to California and from Cali to Calgary was another 40. Total was $85 and three weeks for delivery.

Man, if that's gonna happen it should be a THPer. If only you could cancel sales on eBay. You win some and you lose some on there.

Back