Perfect Release Review

I don't think it teaches you to roll your wrists over, but teaches you how to release the club properly where hand manipulation isn't as needed.

^ right. But my thinking is that if I am releasing the club right I should be able to let my wrists roll like there suppose to instead of blocking myself. I was watching a video of it and looked like as it was released the right way the band looks to pull your hands over idk. Just my hope

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I also have this device on the way. I'm excited to try it and see if it helps my natural tendency to fade/slice my irons. I truly feel I have a release issue.

Mine is supposed to be here Tomorrow possibly....

STOP THE MADNESS

I think I am definitely going to invest in this when I can afford it. It all seems to help alot.

This thing definitely does what it says. I went out this weekend on the range and hit a draw 90% of the time. This was totally new to me. I have been working on swinging in to out but never had this ball flight. You seriously feel the release and stay on plane. I worked my way up to 3h and would swing with the perfect release and remove it. A nice 5 yard draw was almost automatic.

I wore myself out and did try the driver and still had my fade but I wasn't swinging good at all. I plan on going out this week and warming up and then go straight to driver as that is my worst fade/slice club. I have been swinging 20-30 mins a day at the house and we'll see if that helps as well.

I really believe if you can ingrain this swing on plane and this release you can eliminate a slice quickly.

That's awesome. I keep getting more excited to try this sucker out!

This thing definitely does what it says. I went out this weekend on the range and hit a draw 90% of the time. This was totally new to me. I have been working on swinging in to out but never had this ball flight. You seriously feel the release and stay on plane. I worked my way up to 3h and would swing with the perfect release and remove it. A nice 5 yard draw was almost automatic.

I wore myself out and did try the driver and still had my fade but I wasn't swinging good at all. I plan on going out this week and warming up and then go straight to driver as that is my worst fade/slice club. I have been swinging 20-30 mins a day at the house and we'll see if that helps as well.

I really believe if you can ingrain this swing on plane and this release you can eliminate a slice quickly.

Quick question. I had a problem with not rolling my wrists over or holding off the release of the wrists. Do you see this product helping that since your releasing the club on the proper plane?

Quick question. I had a problem with not rolling my wrists over or holding off the release of the wrists. Do you see this product helping that since your releasing the club on the proper plane?

For sure. It also does it naturally with the tension from the cord. Not one time do I think "roll my wrist or forearm". If you keep the tension in the device and come through correctly you feel the club release. I know what the feeling is now because I've never felt it before. Then unhook the cord and it really is natural. If you lose your lag or tension in the cord you know you're incorrect.

That's the kinda response I was hoping to hear about this. Solid feedback!

For sure. It also does it naturally with the tension from the cord. Not one time do I think "roll my wrist or forearm". If you keep the tension in the device and come through correctly you feel the club release. I know what the feeling is now because I've never felt it before. Then unhook the cord and it really is natural. If you lose your lag or tension in the cord you know you're incorrect.

That's what I was thinking when I watched some of the video clips of it. It looked like with the tension on the cord the way it was attached to the arm, that it would kind of automatically do with the momentum of the down swing and squaring of the club face that it would naturally pull the wrists over. My order is expected to be here tomorrow. And from your reviews from it sounds very very promising !!

Great feedback. This sounds like something I would def like to have while at the range. I tend to get lax during my practice sessions and release to early. This thing has me in serious ponder mode. May just pull the trigger on this. Nice write ups so far. Enjoy hearing your results.

That's what I was thinking when I watched some of the video clips of it. It looked like with the tension on the cord the way it was attached to the arm, that it would kind of automatically do with the momentum of the down swing and squaring of the club face that it would naturally pull the wrists over. My order is expected to be here tomorrow. And from your reviews from it sounds very very promising !!

You're right. All I do is try and stay connected and hold the lag. Not one thought of squaring the face or rolling the arms over. It's more of keeping the shoulders, arms, and hips in sync and you feel it.

On a side note, hopefully I can pick up my club head speed as well. Everyone loves more distance.

You're right. All I do is try and stay connected and hold the lag. Not one thought of squaring the face or rolling the arms over. It's more of keeping the shoulders, arms, and hips in sync and you feel it.

On a side note, hopefully I can pick up my club head speed as well. Everyone loves more distance.

Do you think there is a certain club to start with then work your way up or down. Like starting with 9 or wedge then moving to the longer irons or is it all the same?

Do you think there is a certain club to start with then work your way up or down. Like starting with 9 or wedge then moving to the longer irons or is it all the same?

I started at 8 iron. Just comfortable with it. Worked all the way to 3h. Not every single club but probably every other. I was so hooked on hitting my 7 & 8 with a draw that I wore myself out.

yea .. problem with me is that I wanna jump right to the driver lol... Its what hurts my game the most. If i could just keep the ball in play and in the fairway it would be the best 50 I have spent. My country club I play at has the tightest fairways I have seen. There maybe 20-30 yards wide!

I remember this at the merchandise show back in 2010. I hit their club, used this for a few swings, then took off the band and hit the club again. There was a noticeable yardage increase. I thought it was a good product, I just forgot about it over time

Well it came in last week but with this crazy storm that came in and dropped 30 inches of snow on us. I have not had any time to play with it. tried it in the house a little I could feel something different with it but it is hard to really tell with out going full tilt with it. I did like the release with it even for little chip shot type swing. Hopefully I get some time with this week at the simulator.

I think I need to invest in one of these too.

Wonder if this would work with the swing I am trying to learn

Haha I just saw this. I am trying to learn a more rotary type swing that has the core move the arms

Haha I just saw this. I am trying to learn a more rotary type swing that has the core move the arms

that wouldn't work for me, I need a core first.

I think today is the day I pull the trigger on this thing.

that wouldn't work for me, I need a core first.

I think today is the day I pull the trigger on this thing.

Mine will be here within the next 2 days finally. pretty excited to give it a go.

Back