New England - 2013 THP Invitational Series #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghost, I'll be doing what I can to make it down. Let's stay in touch and if I can make it we could maybe work something out

This right here is flat out awesome!!!!

Bad weekend for me. We volunteer at the open every year. Have a great time everyone

Thanks. Depending on where in CT it could be within an hour or so for alot of people in NJ, NY and PA.

Ditto. I would love to be able to drive a few hours from Long Island. Either way, I'm sure JB will pick a place that works for a lot of people.

Ditto. I would love to be able to drive a few hours from Long Island. Either way, I'm sure JB will pick a place that works for a lot of people.

Trust the JB. All will be well.

Ghost, I'll be doing what I can to make it down. Let's stay in touch and if I can make it we could maybe work something out

That is awesome. I'm all for it if it works out.

Thanks. Depending on where in CT it could be within an hour or so for alot of people in NJ, NY and PA. Really hope I can make this one too. If for no other reason than to meet the legend, Arydolphin :)

You're going to be sorely disappointing, I'm not very cool at all.

If CT is an option check out Wintonbury Hills in Bloomfield CT. Its about 15 minutes North of Hartford. If wetsern mass is an option check out The Ranch in Southwick Ma

The Ranch! ddec and I had some good times at that course. #16 is freaking awesome, almost a 600 yard par 5 that can be reached in 2 shots because it's massively downhill.

Check the date everybody. GG just moved it to the 8th so that the US Open will not be an issue.

Check the date everybody. GG just moved it to the 8th so that the US Open will not be an issue.

No excuses now! Just DO IT!

I am so in!! I can't wait to tee it up with you guys!

You're going to be sorely disappointing, I'm not very cool at all.

The Ranch! ddec and I had some good times at that course. #16 is freaking awesome, almost a 600 yard par 5 that can be reached in 2 shots because it's massively downhill.

Really hoping you're my partner dude. It would be a blast!

Count me in! Awesome.

Ken

Last edited:

This may increase my chances of being able to make it.

How dare you forget about Hunter Mahan like that. Inexcusable.

hahaha right now I look like hunter got lost in the woods for about a month. The beard is taking over.

Glad I already figured on making the ATL City one, my calendar is full for this weekend.

Glad I already figured on making the ATL City one, my calendar is full for this weekend.

Well if it opens up we'd love to see you!!

Damn, won't be able to make it up to this one either. It's the day before my birthday and fathers' day.

Edit: Nevermind, it was moved to the 8th - I will definitely have to check it out once the location is announced.

Now only if they could move the AC outing !

I was thinking the same thing. That would be a great course for it. Some real fun holes and it has a decent range area as well. If I recall a good bar and restaurant area as well. Plus I want some revenge on that course. http://www.theranchgolfclub.com/

The 16th I hit a 298 3 wood off the tee and you had like a 345 yard drive

I was thinking the same thing. That would be a great course for it. Some real fun holes and it has a decent range area as well. If I recall a good bar and restaurant area as well. Plus I want some revenge on that course. http://www.theranchgolfclub.com/

The 16th I hit a 298 3 wood off the tee and you had like a 345 yard drive

Another course which I NEED to play. Hopefully with some THPer's

Another course which I NEED to play. Hopefully with some THPer's

we should make it happen, even if it's not for this event. It really was a fun course to play and it certainly had some challenges. Those greens were pretty difficult at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back